stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by Soxsfan9 View Post
    Nice hit Nasher!
    Thanks Sawkie, your BP is too good to waste that big inning.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You have a habit of dropping by and talking about shit you have no idea what you are talking about, but thanks for playing never the less.
    well thank you for the compliment. I do not come on here much, but you have to admit most people on here talk a lot of non sensical stuff and have a distorted view of things and reality. i do find it entertaining except there is much hate and very angry people who are very clueless with no social skills!!! Some think you have no idea and I try not to talk shit but nevertheless congrats on your win

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Whatever dude, the wager was not made off of the wind speed.
    It was made off of mathematical data
    Bad pitching doesn't need nature's help.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Bad pitching doesn't need nature's help.
    That is true.
    And Cespedes left like 1000 men on base too alone.
    Total could have gone to 16

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Great job pal! God I feel like such a pussssy for taking this live and not the ml.

Mobile - Live Betting - 9916 RED SOX - LIVE +2½ -110 for Game

Type

Risk

Win

Spread

$330.00

$300.00

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    well thank you for the compliment. I do not come on here much, but you have to admit most people on here talk a lot of non sensical stuff and have a distorted view of things and reality. i do find it entertaining except there is much hate and very angry people who are very clueless with no social skills!!! Some think you have no idea and I try not to talk shit but nevertheless congrats on your win
    Hate is a strong word fella.

You come into this thread trying to tell me Houston has no offense, yet it's painfully obvious you have not been paying attention to what Altuve has been doing all year, or what Carter has been doing to baseballs the past week.
    If you have been paying attention you would have realized Fowler is back in the lineup.
    Actually, Houston's lineup isn't that bad.

And what does social skills have to do with a gambling internet message board.
    When I go out to a formal dinner, I have amazing social skills, when I'm a gambling site, like this, social skills go out 'da fukkin window pal, social skills? I don't need no stinkin' social skills here.

When I'm out at a formal, "yes ma'am" or "pardon me"
    When I'm not at a formal, and I'm at SBR for instance, it's "I got your social skills right here pal, now eat shit and die"

How's that for social skills?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Great job pal! God I feel like such a pussssy for taking this live and not the ml.

Mobile - Live Betting - 9916 RED SOX - LIVE +2½ -110 for Game

Type

Risk

Win

Spread

$330.00

$300.00
    Thanks Tat.
    Sometimes logic and math pan out.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

it seems you resemble quite a few of those remarks u making.. Clueless, nonsensical, judging by your earlier comments obviously no social skills or maybe retarded...

On another happier note,, no surprise to stop by and see my man bill postin a solid winner..

boomer62

Hate is a strong word fella.

You come into this thread trying to tell me Houston has no offense, yet it's painfully obvious you have not been paying attention to what Altuve has been doing all year, or what Carter has been doing to baseballs the past week.
    If you have been paying attention you would have realized Fowler is back in the lineup.
    Actually, Houston's lineup isn't that bad.

And what does social skills have to do with a gambling internet message board.
    When I go out to a formal dinner, I have amazing social skills, when I'm a gambling site, like this, social skills go out 'da fukkin window pal, social skills? I don't need no stinkin' social skills here.

When I'm out at a formal, "yes ma'am" or "pardon me"
    When I'm not at a formal, and I'm at SBR for instance, it's "I got your social skills right here pal, now eat shit and die"

How's that for social skills?
    yes, I gave you my opinion on Houston offense, pretty weak. And just so we are clear , I was not saying you personally have no social skills. You communicate very well. I'm referring to the many other's on this forum. And you just proved my point about hate and anger, eat shit and die??? See I have respect for others and never have to resort to that kind of talk. The gambler's addictive mind and penetrating EGO at its best. peace be with you bro

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    it seems you resemble quite a few of those remarks u making.. Clueless, nonsensical, judging by your earlier comments obviously no social skills or maybe retarded...

On another happier note,, no surprise to stop by and see my man bill postin a solid winner..
    i do sell to high end business executives, so I can't be that retarded but you know what you know and you don't know what you don't know!

jailbait7127
    jailbait7127's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

nice hit.. was on this also

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Boomer...Nash's reasoning was sound whether he wins the bet or not...yours not so much. Flame elsewhere

stevenash

And you just proved my point about hate and anger, eat shit and die???
    See?
    That was not intended to be personal.
    That was me making a point.

The point being, here, in the world of the wide web, social skills are not needed.
    I can get away with a "eat shit" comment.
    If I'm out in the real world, which I am 12 hrs a day, 5 days a week, "eat shit" comments do not fly.
    Social skills are not needed in internet land.
    That's my point, sorry if you took that personal.

Peace be with you.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jailbait7127 View Post
    nice hit.. was on this also
    Thank you sir

stevenash

i do sell to high end business executives, so I can't be that retarded but you know what you know and you don't know what you don't know!
    And I crunch numbers for a life insurance company.
    Boring as sin to most, but it keeps me in clover.

Have a pleasant evening there fella.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

goood call nash

boomer62

And I crunch numbers for a life insurance company.
    Boring as sin to most, but it keeps me in clover.

Have a pleasant evening there fella.
    my response was 2dabank who called me retarded. It's obvious to me you have some intellect. I just disagreed with your 10 mph wind analysis and sorry but I am on the other side of the Houston offense and I did congratulate you like a gentleman for a nice hit. Peace

First 12