rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

rjt MLB plays April 16 (YTD 13-8-3)

Yesterday: 0-2 -2.05 units
    YTD: 13-8-3 +5.35 units

1* Marlins +107: I think the wrong team is favored here. I'll take the better team and the far superior pitcher.

1* Mets -105: Nice price for the Mets against a struggling Phillies squad. John Maine might be the Mets best starter this season, and their offense should score against Freddy Garcia, who is making his first start. Garcia looked terrible in spring training, and if he is even a little bit rusty, the Mets offense will hammer him.

1* Brewers -115: Chris Capuano is one of the most underrated starters in the NL, and Eric Milton has been a disaster since signing with Cincy, particularly at home. If this game is close late, I trust Milwaukee's pen more than Cincy's.

1* Detroit/KC under 8 -110: All signs point to a low-scoring pitcher's duel. Two good, young pitchers, two struggling offenses, and a terrific pitcher's ballpark.

1* Dodgers/D'Backs under 9 -110: Not impressed with either lineup. Brad Penny should continue to pitch well, as he is famous for doing in April and May. I know the Dodgers destroyed Chris Young, but I'm not completely sold on their offense.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too like Caps tomorrow over Milton.

BOL with your plays on Monday sir