BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Mariano Rivera Just ****ed Me Out Of Several Grand...

Unbe****inglieable. The A's appear to be that team destined to continue to pound me this entire season. Can't win with 'em, can't win against 'em.

I had A's team totals under 3.5, 4, and 4.5, and am just utterly stunned. I feel like I'm going to literally throw up. **** you Mariano, way to blow a 1 earned run performance by Andy Pettete and give up three runs against one of the worst hitting lineups in the entire AL. I'm going to be ****ing sick. I'm just glad Spiro limited my last prop to a dime. **** **** **** **** ****

BigBollocks

I am literally nautious and speechless gents. I think I'm just going to try to go to sleep or something. I've gone from anger to depression already...

BigBollocks

I also have the Colorado team total over 4.5, and they score four runs in the first three innings (stranding runners in all three innings that would have sealed it), and can't even get a baserunner since. This is just miserable...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, tough beat BB, sorry about your losses. But as anyone who bets on baseball in any kind of way long-term knows, this stuff happens all the time. Although this case was probably as bad as it gets; Mariano Rivera with a 2-run lead facing the bottom of the A's order in Oakland. AND he got the first 2 guys out! I mean, if you had the Yanks, that is as nauseating a situation as you're ever going to see. But still, something like this, basically, still happens all the time.

This is why money management is so important if you're trying to come out ahead and not just wagering for fun. You never want to bet so much that if a situation like this happens, you won't be anything but superficially annoyed.

In general, if people have a hard time sticking to money management habits just by the logic of it, maybe a good way to stick to it is to imagine an extremely tough beat like this. If it happens, will you be sick and angry, or just extremely annoyed? It's best to keep your wager size down at the level where you'd just be extremely annoyed.

Tough beat BB, you had the right side in this one (so did I by the way).

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

My headaches usually come in the 8th inning.

A walk off homer always hurts. Sorry to hear it guys.

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the Yanks too BB. Un-Fu*king-believable! I scared the hell out of my wife screaming like a madman... I just couldn't believe what I just saw. A great day of wagering went totally sour on that swing... and the hitter was 1 for 20 until that at bat! Ugh!!!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Glad I didn't listen to this game...i was on NYY. Oh well....got to move on. You'll be on the "wrong side" of these winners if you bet enough.....sorry to hear about your loss BB.

Poventino
    Poventino's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigBollocks and others,

I also got killed BIG TIME. Under 8 1/2. It was a last minute play I made and will probably regret it for days too come.

jbol
    jbol's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep, kept me from hitting a 4 team parlay

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

i actually got the over thanks to the walk off!

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

way to rub salt in the wound r2d2! just playin bro

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

sports gambling is a cut throat business....someone loses means somone else is going to win. Lot of people yesterday won money from that result. Just the way it goes.....

trustbutverify
    trustbutverify's Avatar Become A Pro!

B R U T A L