ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3411

Plays for tomorrow

Put in some time studying game logs, looking for patterns w/e.. this might blow up in my face but might as well post...fade/follow bol

The entire year when the Phillies win a home series they lose the very next one.Overall this year a terrible home team 24-33 42 pct -11.5units, and the Mets have beat them up this year winning 8 of the 12 meetings. So Mets to win series is a lock imo and im putting my money on them tomorrow.

Cold Braves team may be scary to back look like the worst offense right now but they usually show up in these big divisional games they are 7-3 vs nats and have beat up the NL East 28-21 record. 56 pct vs division,56 pct at home im hoping the offense wakes up and they bounce back off this shitty run.

Boston/Halos One of the best and worst teams to bet on, Angels looks way too easy and im squaring it up here obviously, Weaver, laa 65 pct at home coming off 2 straight home losses, gotta take that allday especially against Bosux...

Pads suck on road even though they are on mini run here 6-2 last 8 or w/e I think its just a matter of time before they return to their losing ways, I think with Cutch out pads may get more action makes me a little more comfortable taking square play here. Pitt gets it done imo

dont want to post a writeup on all of them would love to hear some thoughts

Mets
    Rockies / lean over
    Braves / lean over
    Angels
    Pittsburgh / lean under
    Last edited by ithinkiamgood; 08-08-14 at 03:26 AM.

ithinkiamgood

Just seen this ..Braves are 12-3 last 15 meetings , I like Atl's chances going against a pitcher they are familiar with and historically own

ithinkiamgood

Cubs drew 18 walks on back to back games on the 3rd and the 5th wow thats sick... Cubs over machine so far this month...Ray's lit up a hot Sonny Gray take the Over!!!
    Last edited by ithinkiamgood; 08-08-14 at 04:41 AM.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joan Baez 1st game at Wrigley is gonna be a huge distraction. Lotta expectations after three homers in the mountains. No total posted yet as they wait for the low down on the conditions. Cubs actually scoring less in day games and IL. The Devil Rays also scoring less without the DH. Cubs coming from the altitude and the hitters paradise may be a little tired when they hit the home grass today. Give the Cubs scoring in their last home stand a bit more attention than the last road trip.