shaggydog88
    shaggydog88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

grienke will shut down the angels

Dodgers -120 with grienke... Have to do it.

Maybe even -1 1/2 at +190

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

I hate to point it out but Greinke, in his last five games versus the Angels, is 1-4 with a 4.10 ERA.
    Fatigue wise (when you see traverlling and flying hours as a factor), the Dodgers should have the edge since the Angels travel from the east coast back to Los Angelas where the Dodgers will open their next series vs the Angels. So Angels flying from east to west coast and Dodgers still at home.
    Richards in a rebounding spot although he didn't pitch terribly versus Baltimore in his last start. Good pitcher's matchup tonight in Greinke vs Richards.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    I hate to point it out but Greinke, in his last five games versus the Angels, is 1-4 with a 4.10 ERA.
    Fatigue wise (when you see traverlling and flying hours as a factor), the Dodgers should have the edge since the Angels travel from the east coast back to Los Angelas where the Dodgers will open their next series vs the Angels. So Angels flying from east to west coast and Dodgers still at home.
    Richards in a rebounding spot although he didn't pitch terribly versus Baltimore in his last start. Good pitcher's matchup tonight in Greinke vs Richards.
    a
    This. Angels bats will light it up tonight

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    a
    This. Angels bats will light it up tonight
    What makes you so confident? I am leaning Angels but can't pull the trigger. I look here and there and up at zero, can't figure this one out.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
    Dodgers -120 with grienke... Have to do it.

Maybe even -1 1/2 at +190
    GREIKE Sucks.... over rated.

ZIPPER HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    What makes you so confident? I am leaning Angels but can't pull the trigger. I look here and there and up at zero, can't figure this one out.
    Dodgers struggle to put up runs. Angel bats do not. Takes more than a pitcher to win. I don't like the fact that angels do not get DH other than that pound the halos!!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

1 run game

play under and rest easy

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    1 run game

play under and rest easy
    I don't believe that Greinke or Richards will give up just one run. Even with the Dodgers struggeling to score runs. Might be a low scoring affair or one pitcher will be tagged with some runs (I have the feeling it will be Greinke).

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

what I meant is I wouldn't play dodgers -1.5

1 run victory is what I meant

Blackballer

ok 1 run differntial, got it. No run line.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

I have seen others point out travel and fatigue on this game, football or basketball sure I don't consider it nearly as big a factor for baseball although finding numbers to back this up is a mixed bag. Angels are considerably better as a team IMO. Richards has good numbers against some solid lineups. Dodgers pitchers numbers a bit skewered playing stiffs like SF and SD. I am still waiting to see where the line goes on this...

ZIPPER HEAD

Any questions boys? Angels will beat Kershaw tomorrow night also dodgers are fukin garbage . They have a great pitcher and that's all they can't hit