CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Local Lotto - Pools

In my local area we have what's called Pools for one of the forms of sports betting.
    • Predict the outcome of every game on the Pools card - get the most correct to win or share the prize pool.

How to Win

• If you choose the most correct in your pool, you win.
    • The prize pool for a Card will be shared by all Selections matching the highest number of correct predictions. For example, if 12 games are on a Card, and no player correctly predicted all 12, the prize pool is shared by all Selections matching 11. If nobody correctly predicted either 12 or 11, the prize pool goes to all Selections matching 10 - and so on.

I've already made my selections I just need your thoughts on them so I've posted my selections below;

1 PHI @ WSH - WSH
    2 SEA @ BAL - BAL
    3 TEX @ CLE - CLE
    4 COL @ DET - DET
    5 LAA @ TB - LAA
    6 CIN @ MIA - CIN
    7 NYY @ BOS - BOS
    8 SF @ NYM - NYM
    9 MIN @ CHW - CHW
    10 TOR @ HOU - TOR
    11 MIL @ STL - STL
    12 KC @ OAK - OAK
    13 PIT @ ARZ - PIT
    14 ATL @ SD - ATL
    15 CHC @ LAD - CHC

Now on the last selection I wanted to originally go with the Dodgers but I leaned to the Cubs instead. So again what are your thoughts on my selections

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

go for miami, yankees, san fran in another one. Are you allowed to remove any of 15?

CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    go for miami, yankees, san fran in another one. Are you allowed to remove any of 15?
    has to be all 15