GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Pitt vs Ari over 8.5

I am thinking this might be a great play. Dog days of summer and long balls flying. Is there any reason not to take this play?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I am thinking this might be a great play. Dog days of summer and long balls flying. Is there any reason not to take this play?
    Yes, neither team is from Texas.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Yes, neither team is from Texas.
    haha you could be shot for saying that here in the Nation of Texas. Just imagine Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana could leave the US and tell everyone to F off!! Think about that one for a minute. We have Oil, Agriculture, Cattle and Ocean Ports!!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

haha you could be shot for saying that here in the Nation of Texas. Just imagine Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana could leave the US and tell everyone to F off!! Think about that one for a minute. We have Oil, Agriculture, Cattle and Ocean Ports!!
    Then you can deal with that wonderful border situation by invading and annexing Messico

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

For what??? I was sticking up for you and your home state.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    For what??? I was sticking up for you and your home state.
    OK I took you wrong then. I was also just throwing a political statement out there. So thanks! Who do you like for today Mag44? I like 7:05 LA ANGELS-120 SKAGGS,
    3:30 ST. LOUIS CARDINALS+105 MILLER

7:10 REDS-MARLINS UNDER 6.5

7:05 WASHINGTON NATIONALS-165 GONZALEZ and the Hamilton Winnepeg Canadian Football game under 52 for tonight. What do you think about this over Pit vs Ari over 8.5 ??

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

OK I took you wrong then. I was also just throwing a political statement out there. So thanks! Who do you like for today Mag44? I like 7:05 LA ANGELS-120 SKAGGS,

7:05 WASHINGTON NATIONALS-165 GONZALEZ and the Hamilton Winnepeg Canadian Football game under 52 for tonight. What do you think about this over Pit vs Ari over 8.5 ??
    Leaning towards the Cubs believe it or not. Leaning STL/SD under 7.5. And of course LAD tonight. I also like the Tigers to win, but that is a lot of juice for Smyly. He isn't exactly Kershaw.

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Why does Norris dominant the Angels?

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    Why does Norris dominant the Angels?
    Good question can you send me the stats and post them here?