44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

WED. Early Games

OK, didn't put too much thought into last nights games, busy with other stuff. Took a split on my TT's last night.

Early games today:
    Philly @ NYM: buying .5 run taking the game over 6.5 -150. Not impressed by these pitchers. 1st bet ever for me on a Mets game, must be desperate. LOL. WIN
    Washington @ Miami: same deal buying .5 run taking the over 7 -135. I know Roarke can be a good pitcher, but against Miami he is 0-1 witha 4.05 Hand isn't much better. I like the way Miami is actually swinging the bats. I thinkd they are worth a small risk here, and they have been rolling. PUSH
    Finally: Miami TT over 3. PUSH
    BOL to all as always.

6/69.42.4/22.4
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 07-30-14 at 03:15 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OK, didn't put too much thought into last nights games, busy with other stuff. Took a split on my TT's last night.

Early games today:
    Philly @ NYM: buying .5 run taking the game over 6.5 -150. Not impressed by these pitchers. 1st bet ever for me on a Mets game, must be desperate. LOL. WIN
    Washington @ Miami: same deal buying .5 run taking the over 7 -135. I know Roarke can be a good pitcher, but against Miami he is 0-1 witha 4.05 Hand isn't much better. I like the way Miami is actually swinging the bats. I thinkd they are worth a small risk here, and they have been rolling. PUSH
    Finally: Miami TT over 3. PUSH
    BOL to all as always.

6/69.42.4/22.4
    Adding Oakland game over 8. WIN Oakand TT over 4.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 07-30-14 at 03:17 PM.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Early games today:
    Philly @ NYM: buying .5 run taking the game over 6.5 -150. Not impressed by these pitchers. 1st bet ever for me on a Mets game, must be desperate. LOL.
    Washington @ Miami: same deal buying .5 run taking the over 7 -135. I know Roarke can be a good pitcher, but against Miami he is 0-1 witha 4.05 Hand isn't much better. I like the way Miami is actually swinging the bats. I thinkd they are worth a small risk here, and they have been rolling.
    Finally: Miami TT over 3.
    BOL to all as always.

6/69.42.4/22.4
    Overs on get-away day games. I'm sure someone with more insight than me knows if that's a good idea or not. Get some, Mag. Best luck!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    Overs on get-away day games. I'm sure someone with more insight than me knows if that's a good idea or not. Get some, Mag. Best luck!
    Most people stick to the unders, that is true. But, I read alot of the posts and different threads because I enjoy the input. At the end of the day, I make my own decisions and try not to let others influence me. I never expect anybody to "tail" as they like to call it, that is just not a good idea. I bet my share of under wagers, infrequently, but I liek to see teams score runs and I thing these games they will. The Cinn. game would be an under, just can't bet them all. BOL to you today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Adding Oakland game over 8. WIN Oakand TT over 4.
    Well folks we did OK, so far. 2 wins, 2 pushes, and looking like 1 loss, as of now. I guess it is safe to say so much for the unders on "get a way" day, for today anyway. Kind of rhymes, doesn't it. LOL.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lookin' good smarty pants.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    Lookin' good smarty pants.
    Not trying to be a "wise guy" just saying these ridiculous trends don't always apply. That's all. Besides 2-1-2 is not exactly a great day. Although, it beats losing. But the night is young I still have plenty of time to blow it. But might just lay off the wagers, and take my tiny winnings. Well, appreciate your response. BOL tonight.