44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Originally Posted by 44 Mag That didn't turn out to well for you on NYM & Houston under??? RollinDO isn't always correct on his under bets. Even though he is a personal friend. Not every game goes under, so he thinks. but to each his own. BOL tonight.
    Right now I have a few expletives I'd like to dish out for your comments after my bad beat in Cincy...but I'm driving right now as I type to confront every player from that game that lost $$ for me. Did you pay them Mag to make the game go Over? I have no idea WTF you are talking about ???? I never referenced your Cinn. play ??? And by the way, it is illegal in this state to text and drive.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 07-30-14 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Option

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You can only claim gambling losses that equal gambling winnings. I know makes no sense but go ask the IRS.
    Not sure about you, but I like getting my taxes on winnings back.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

That didn't turn out to well for you on NYM & Houston under??? RollinDO isn't always correct on his under bets. Even though he is a personal friend. Not every game goes under, so he thinks. but to each his own. BOL tonight.
    That's why I asked in post 12 about the unders and RollinDo said to layoff there are better choices.

I took his advice, so in my own thread and for the weekly contest, I only put up NYM ML and HOU ML. I though I could grab the side and totals on both, but I should just stick to sides. Thanks to RollinDo for the layoff!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhedge View Post
    That's why I asked in post 12 about the unders and RollinDo said to layoff there are better choices.

I took his advice, so in my own thread and for the weekly contest, I only put up NYM ML and HOU ML. I though I could grab the side and totals on both, but I should just stick to sides. Thanks to RollinDo for the layoff!
    There IS a silver lining today!
    If all my Unders crap out today, at least I could help someone else! Nice plays man.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Originally Posted by 44 Mag That didn't turn out to well for you on NYM & Houston under??? RollinDO isn't always correct on his under bets. Even though he is a personal friend. Not every game goes under, so he thinks. but to each his own. BOL tonight.
    Right now I have a few expletives I'd like to dish out for your comments after my bad beat in Cincy...but I'm driving right now as I type to confront every player from that game that lost $$ for me. Did you pay them Mag to make the game go Over? I have no idea WTF you are talking about ???? I never referenced your Cinn. play ??? And by the way, it is illegal in this state to text and drive.
    What pissed me off is you said I think every game goes Under!
    And I just Googled it and in fact, texting while driving is illegal in my state too.
    Btw - I couldn't find any of the players from that game when I arrived at the stadium...think they were all out celebrating your Over play! Mag says, "Steaks for all!!!"

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I can't quote posts for some reason but both of the 2 unit dogs I posted in this thread won today ( Brewers and Orioles).

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I can't quote posts for some reason but both of the 2 unit dogs I posted in this thread won today ( Brewers and Orioles).
    i did see your dog posts earlier somewhere too, so nice work!

First 12