I have worked diligently since January working on a system of my own. It took hours and hours, days and days of fine tuning it by keeping all my past picks and the way I broke down the stats to slowly fix problems and tightly fine tune it. I came up with a very logical formula but it has many intricate twists and turns. It started by giving me favorites against the spread a win percentage of around 52-53 percent just keeping my head above water, which seems to have always been the case over the years never evolving to pro picking level. when I have dabbled into handicapping systems as I love statistics. Using Underdogs against the spread with my initial system had me around 48 percent over 200 picks, and was disappointing. At this time researched the past 2-300 picks and started to see certain trends by the stats I was using. Soon I had my favorites against the spread up to a consistent 55-58 percent win rate (52.4 to break even), but the underdogs even when showing favorable seemed to stay around 48 percent. At this time I gave up on Underdogs against the spread, and focused strictly on my 'qualifying' favorites. I finished the NCAA tourney with a 31-19 ATS record. NBA last half of regular season a 63-48 ATS record. I am currently 18-10 on WNBA ATS, 4-0 last week. I took my system to test out with MLB in Mid May, I have held my own at around a 53 percent win mark on qualifying favorites between a -115 to 140 only MLine, but seemed to be just hovering around break even on straight moneyline picks. At this time I did some research on MLB underdog picks that I did over a month period, and found a certain trend on dogs that showed favorable stats under my system against the favorite with a certain lines, to produce a winning percentage In the upper 40's to stay ahead with the underdog juice. I have won 4 of last 5 nights, and in over 400 straight MLB/WNBA picks I have my initial deposit with a 20 percent profit so far....Here are tonights picks, if this gets your attention and You want to following along, hit me up. I worked alone on this out of my home and am not a part of any site.

Red Sox -135

Dbacks +125

Mets -129

Rays -134

Yanks +140