picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

career stats on saturday

ok with both my dogs hitting from career stats and suck I thought hell why not press my luck and look at them again.

florida v atlanta
    total: over 9 -120
    olsen v atlanta career ERA of 9.88
    davies v florida career ERA of 9.22
    that is a hell of alot of runs being given up. I am going with the over

DETROIT TIGERS +160
    yah durbin has blown so far. However, he has a career 2-0 record with an ERA of 1.77 v toronto. How about Burnett? He has a 1-1 career record with an ERA of 11.88 v detroit. This year against Detroit he recorded a stellar 27.00 ERA. I guess if you take the revenge factor maybe toronto wins but at +160 I am going for the gold baby.

KC v Balt
    The battle of the pitchers who blew last year but have rocked this year. I am going with KC for one reason- +163. Perez has a career record of 2-0 with an ERA of 1.20 v baltimore. Cabrera has a career of 3-0 with an ERA of 2.35 v KC. both pretty good but for the price I am taking a chance.

NEW YORK YANKEES -130

Blanton is 0-2 career with an ERA of 13.5 v the yanks. I hate chalk but they seem to bomb him.

Well those are my plays today on saturday. good luck all. I am due for a reality check here real soon as I am handicapping far above my level so take my picks with a grain of salt.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck pic, you may be able to get the Yanks as dogs once Rasner/Blanton comes out.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Just made my bets on bookmaker.

got:
    Detroit +160
    florida o9.5 +105
    KC +158

gotta wait on yankees but I agree better than -130 for sure

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I am leaning toward the Yanks myself....