imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv *RARE* 5 unit baseball play. Might be last play for quite awhile.

Will update record after Friday's game is over... Seriously I've been the unluckiest person on planet earth these last few days.. every play loses by 1 run.. So for you lucky people who have been fading me this might be your last chance..

Will likely quit soon if things don't change..

Rare 5 unit play for me.. Fade it cause I'm just jinxing everything I touch anyway.. If the Indians don't win I'm done for awhile..

4* INDIANS -130
    1* INDIANS -1.5 +150
    Believe Danks will struggle against Indians big bats. He looked good against the Twins last time but the Twins aren't exactly hitting great so it might of been better than looked.. Believe it's a lot to ask from a young pitcher to go against the Indians on the road.

Byrd looked good in his last outing has had 7 days rest and has a good offense to give him run support.

Indians are hitting .298 vs LHP this season

If this play doesn't win I'm going to take a break from baseball..

1* Mets -1.5 -125
    Nationals still suck and I feel there is a strong chance the Mets win and by more than 1 run..

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.. Kill them

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

with all due respect, u got to stop playing runlines

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know during a bad run you don't want to hear criticism, but mlb is a sport you have to be discplined with other wise it will kill you.

imgv94

Losing money is fun

imgv94

YTD:14-18 -5.98 Units

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMG, check the MLB chase at the statfox forum. The guy that posts the daily picks is jkaul. I think he did the same thing last season. I'm not big on chasing, but for baseball it works, so I go with what works. It's a three deep chase on dogs, starting with the first game of a series in which the team is expected to be the dog three times in a row. There are some other specs that I won't mention here.

To show its value, I've been tagging along and am 12-0 for the chase. And I know nothing about baseball.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 04-14-07 at 12:42 AM.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Good luck IMGV.....I hope you hit them all. I am just going to lay off this game....CLEV falls into some very negative play against situations this afternoon that date back to how a team finished the year last season that carry into the first few weeks of this season. That Met's game looks good though.....

Good luck bro......

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    CLEV falls into some very negative play against situations this afternoon that date back to how a team finished the year last season that carry into the first few weeks of this season.
    That might be true double B. However, The Sox are in the midst of a brutal road trip, and one has to wonder when that jet lag will catch up with them considering this is a day game.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Jet lag? CLEV is an hour flight from Chicago BBD?

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

because paul byrd is pitching

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Jet lag? CLEV is an hour flight from Chicago BBD?
    They just finished up that west coast trip, and I don't think one day off will put them back on track double B.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to you IMGV, but I have to say I disagree with both of these picks. I like the WSOX as a dog. Only a little, but still I think there's value with them. And I think the RL for that game is not a great idea, it will be cold and damp and the game could easily be tied or close and see a Cleveland win by 1 run.

With the Mets game, again I don't really like it. Yes the Mets are great and Washington is bad, but Washington is not quite as bas as they have been playing so far, and laying enormous chalk with Orlando Hernandez starting makes me very uncomfortable. He has historically had high volatility. It's true that he has an edge against inexperienced teams early in the year, where his crazy deceptions in his pitching style are more effective. I don't think taking the Mets RL is a disastrous bet, but I mildly don't like it.

GL to you though, always pulling for you to do well.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Love the play, IMGV. CLE was one of my largest plays of the season also.

imgv94

TODAY: 1-1 +4.25 Units

Just what I needed..

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

great pick
    i tailed the moneyline play

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Good job on them Tribe IMG.

I would of figured the Sox would of come out better then they did, with CC pitching tomorrow.