bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Monday Leans

Took a week off. Needed to adjust a few things, lick a few wounds from a couple losses, and get ready for the 2nd half!

Giants +130 and u 7- Lee coming off the DL, have to figure the Phillies wont want to push him too much in order to get the most out of him in a trade. See him on a pitch count tonight. Vogelsong has been throwing the ball pretty well lately with a 2.92 ERA in the last 4. However the Giants have lost every game of those 4. In those 4 games, there has been a TOTAL of 13 runs combined by both teams with those games against Arizona, Cinci, Oakland, and St Louis. Philly "should" seem like a step down line up for Ryan. Giants flying up from Miami and Philly up from ATL. Seems like a quiet game 1. LEAN TO THE UNDER AS A STRONGER BET

Dodgers +102- Yes Volquez has been throwing the ball reall, BUT this is still Edinson Volquez. Ryu throws the balll better on the road with a 2.75 ERA compared to Volquez 3.70 at home. Ryu had his ERA jump after his horrible start against the Tigers. Advantage on the leftie Ryu on the hill. The flight from St. Louis to Pittsburgh is only an hour 40ish, so I know how we like fading these teams who play on sunday night then travel, but with such a short flight, dont really see that being a big factor. Also depends on the health of Hanley. Waiting for line ups before pulling a trigger.

Washington vs Colorado u11- Seems like a very very high total. Fister has been pretty solid and with the Rockies only putting up 7 runs and 23 hits in the 3 games, their O isnt exactly lighting it up. Have to believe that with Fister being a sinker baller and playing in Coors, he will put an emphasis on making sure he keeps the ball down. Morales has gone 5+ in his last 2 starts with 1 ER in each of those starts. 11 just seems too high

Boston -110- Hutchinson has been lit up lately! He has a 6.75 ERA at home this year and Boston is 3-0 since the break with Toronto dropping their lone game against a quality pitcher in Darvish. Boston is only 7.5 back of first place and 3 behind the Jays. Big Big series for the Red Sox here with the chance to pick up 2 games on 2nd place Toronto. Lackey is a competitor and feel he does just enough tonight to keep Boston in the game.

D backs +125- Looks like a very very easy victory for Justin and the Tigers tonight. So why only a fav of -130? This will be a get up in competition game for the D backs and their fans. Think Vidal gives up about 3-4 runs, can the D backs get 4 or 5 off of Justin and their pen? Tigers have limped out of the gate in the second half dropping 3 of 4 against the Indians at home and now have a long flight to Pheonix and the stupid heat in Pheonix against the D backs who are 3-0 after the break (against the cubs yes, but 3 wins builds confidence) Finally, with 90% on the tigers tonight, D backs or pass for me

Lets get a good thread going and get us some $

Best of luck!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Well. I have to agree with you on all these...but I like the Under 7.5 in Pitt more than the side. Volquez has been great at home.

I also like the Cincy - Brewers Under 8.
    Yanks also look good, but I got them at -165 this a.m. and it's up to -180 now.

Marlins TT (U 3) -115
    Teheran has been awesome at home...only 1 guy in Marlins line-up looks like he could present a problem.
    Braves pen is solid.
    I would rather risk -115 than -180 on ML.
    If Braves give up 4, they likely lose anyway.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    Took a week off. Needed to adjust a few things, lick a few wounds from a couple losses, and get ready for the 2nd half!

Giants +130 and u 7- Lee coming off the DL, have to figure the Phillies wont want to push him too much in order to get the most out of him in a trade. See him on a pitch count tonight. Vogelsong has been throwing the ball pretty well lately with a 2.92 ERA in the last 4. However the Giants have lost every game of those 4. In those 4 games, there has been a TOTAL of 13 runs combined by both teams with those games against Arizona, Cinci, Oakland, and St Louis. Philly "should" seem like a step down line up for Ryan. Giants flying up from Miami and Philly up from ATL. Seems like a quiet game 1. LEAN TO THE UNDER AS A STRONGER BET

Dodgers +102- Yes Volquez has been throwing the ball reall, BUT this is still Edinson Volquez. Ryu throws the balll better on the road with a 2.75 ERA compared to Volquez 3.70 at home. Ryu had his ERA jump after his horrible start against the Tigers. Advantage on the leftie Ryu on the hill. The flight from St. Louis to Pittsburgh is only an hour 40ish, so I know how we like fading these teams who play on sunday night then travel, but with such a short flight, dont really see that being a big factor. Also depends on the health of Hanley. Waiting for line ups before pulling a trigger.

Washington vs Colorado u11- Seems like a very very high total. Fister has been pretty solid and with the Rockies only putting up 7 runs and 23 hits in the 3 games, their O isnt exactly lighting it up. Have to believe that with Fister being a sinker baller and playing in Coors, he will put an emphasis on making sure he keeps the ball down. Morales has gone 5+ in his last 2 starts with 1 ER in each of those starts. 11 just seems too high

D backs +125- Looks like a very very easy victory for Justin and the Tigers tonight. So why only a fav of -130? This will be a get up in competition game for the D backs and their fans. Think Vidal gives up about 3-4 runs, can the D backs get 4 or 5 off of Justin and their pen? Tigers have limped out of the gate in the second half dropping 3 of 4 against the Indians at home and now have a long flight to Pheonix and the stupid heat in Pheonix against the D backs who are 3-0 after the break (against the cubs yes, but 3 wins builds confidence) Finally, with 90% on the tigers tonight, D backs or pass for me

Lets get a good thread going and get us some $

Best of luck!
    when the bookies want to give you free money . You take it. After loosing 3/4 to Indians Detroit is a streaky team and with verlander vs nuno? Who's been good this year but I rather lay my money on the tigers who can light up anyone any day. Verlander has been decent over the last month . In his last start he was cruising through 6 and just fell apart in the 7th. Which has sort of been the case for him , but overral the last 4-5 starts he is showing unprovement . It's only a matter of time in which he gets on a roll. No he won't dominate like before but with this lineup Detroit can give him a lot of wins . There's a reason that behind As , Detroit is the second favorite to come out of AL.

If you take away the back of a players card from the dodgers and pitts game. No one would bet on the dodgers . They are a star stubbed declining team. (Ramirez , kemp , either , Crawford ) I like Pittsburg at home vs ryu .

dumdum214
    dumdum214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    when the bookies want to give you free money . You take it. After loosing 3/4 to Indians Detroit is a streaky team and with verlander vs nuno? Who's been good this year but I rather lay my money on the tigers who can light up anyone any day. Verlander has been decent over the last month . In his last start he was cruising through 6 and just fell apart in the 7th. Which has sort of been the case for him , but overral the last 4-5 starts he is showing unprovement . It's only a matter of time in which he gets on a roll. No he won't dominate like before but with this lineup Detroit can give him a lot of wins . There's a reason that behind As , Detroit is the second favorite to come out of AL.

If you take away the back of a players card from the dodgers and pitts game. No one would bet on the dodgers . They are a star stubbed declining team. (Ramirez , kemp , either , Crawford ) I like Pittsburg at home vs ryu .
    Did you really just say Nuno has been good this year? The guys is awful