Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

How is Neshek an all-star? Guy fukkin blows

I am amazed this dude plays on a big league roster , even more shocking that he is an all-star. Terrible mechanics and terrible command of his pitches.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

worst all-star pitching performance since verlander

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Have you seen him pitch in an actual game? Guy has been virtually unhittable all year. Lmfao must have took nl
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23, and Fidel_CashFlow

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

The Cardinals as a whole shit the bed. He was probably grooving pitches too

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matheny was a homer and it proved fatal. All ER against those dumbass Cards pitchers.

Kershaw>Waino

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Matheny was a homer and it proved fatal. All ER against those dumbass Cards pitchers.

Kershaw>Waino
    Matheeny fukked up big time. The AL manager is playing to win... throwing Holland in the 7th was a brilliant move.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57517

Hope Matheny keeps managing like that the rest of the season - then the Brewskis will take the Central! Of course we won't get home field thanks to his brilliance tonight...

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Hope Matheny keeps managing like that the rest of the season - then the Brewskis will take the Central! Of course we won't get home field thanks to his brilliance tonight...
    The Cardinals win in spite of Matheny, not because of him and the Brewers will be very lucky to be in the wild card game.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    Have you seen him pitch in an actual game? Guy has been virtually unhittable all year. Lmfao must have took nl
    Great numbers but damn, must pitch in preferable situations. Looking at his stats for shits, he has faced 138 total batter and 87 with no one on base. Batters are .120 with the bases empty, then goes up to .149 with runners on and .250 with RISP. Doesn't mean much but think his 0.70 ERA is an anomaly looking at his career.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

You should read up on this guy and appreciate it more.
    He was literally in tears in multiple interviews all day Monday.
    Guy has been through hell and back losing his son 2 years back and almost being out of MLB.

Not only is he a great comeback story, guy has been fukkin lights out all year.

Stop posting threads like these every time you're on the shit end of a game BB.

Guy is a fkn beast and overcame all kinds of obstacles to get there.

http://msn.foxsports.com/north/story...ll-star-071514
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser, Fidel_CashFlow, and NYRin09

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I hate the guy too, if it's a 1 runlead 9th inning or even more, he has given up the game a few times before

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I turned the channel after he left the game. I knew it was over. Good life story or not, he couldn't get anybody out last night.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Sorry though

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is from the Cards thats why. Its total bullshit that they started taking Middle Relievers who had a good couple of months, of course they are going to have a huge regression back.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I turned the channel after he left the game. I knew it was over. Good life story or not, he couldn't get anybody out last night.
    exactly. The important thing is winning the game and Matheny should have put Alroldis Chapman in that spot or craig kimbrell. Or atleast take that guy out after the first batter. He clearly didnt have it last night.. fell behind in the count to every single hitter. Awful mechanics no wonder he couldnt throw strikes

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

instead he brings chapman in the bottom of the 8th just to get him in b/c the game was already over pretty much

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I am amazed this dude plays on a big league roster , even more shocking that he is an all-star. Terrible mechanics and terrible command of his pitches.
    I never heard of this guy??? Even when he came on to pitch, I said who the heck is this??? LOL.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I never heard of this guy??? Even when he came on to pitch, I said who the heck is this??? LOL.
    Me too Mag.
    I thought we'd see Cueto or some top dog pitcher.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Me too Mag.
    I thought we'd see Cueto or some top dog pitcher.
    Who the F... is he ??? Never heard his name before. He does suck by the way. LOL.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

lmao , wtf is this .

Threads like these embarrass other people among us who call themselves sports bettors as well

This is just one fukkin game. He has been lights out all year. ALL YEAR

How many of those 3 hits he gave up were hit hard. Riddle me that ? How many of them were scorchers.

If I recall they were balls that were hit through the infield.

If Ramirez wasnt at third we wouldnt even be talking about this

and this shit thread would cease to exist. Give me a break.....

overreactions like this (along with the fact that most of you claim you never heard of the dude in the first place)

are absurd. The guy has a 0.78 ERA in 40 innings pitched this year,but some of you lost money on this isolated game

so he sucks

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    lmao , wtf is this .

Threads like these embarrass other people among us who call themselves sports bettors as well

How many of those 3 hits he gave up were hit hard. Riddle me that ? How many of them were scorchers.

overreactions like this (along with the fact that most of you claim you never heard of the dude in the first place)

are absurd. The guy has a 0.78 ERA in 40 innings pitched this year,but some of you lost money on this isolated game

so he sucks
    Take a chill pill dude. This is a sports forum.
    Who's overreacting??

Fidel_CashFlow

whos overreacting ?

have u read the fukkin comments in here

from the posts and terms used in this thread u would think we are in some kind of online orientation phase

for the introduction to sports gambling

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

lmao , wtf is this .

so he sucks
    spoken like a true homer. I must say St Louis has some of the best fans in baseball.

Great atmosphere out there. It was almost the same type atmosphere as a college football game when i went.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Guy may be the Cards closer before it's all said and done. Blowsenthal too shaky.

Fidel_CashFlow

its unfortunately true that the Cardinals did not have a good All Star game.

But cmon, read the posts in this thread. This shit sounds like a pre introduction to watching sports or sports betting.

BigBear, tell me in that homer post I made, where are the exaggerations ? What part of what I said is not true ?

Yes the results sucked, yes some of us lost money on it, but its one game

saying someone sucks and should not be in baseball(when you never even heard of the dude b4 the All Star game)

is absurd was my main point.

RollinDo

Can't say he made a good "1st" impression.
    What did you expect?
    A thread with the title "It's not St Louis fault NL lost" ??
    Or "Neshek caught some tough luck facing good hitters" ??

RollinDo

If we get a Wainwright sucks or a Scherzer sucks or Gascan Buehrle threads, surely you're gonna see a Neshak sucks thread.
    I have read the comments and it doesn't bother me much. Sorry.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Huh???

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Can't say he made a good "1st" impression.
    What did you expect?
    A thread with the title "It's not St Louis fault NL lost" ??
    Or "Neshek caught some tough luck facing good hitters" ??
    what did I expect ?

Actually this thread is exactly what I expected. If a thread like this wasnt made after someone lost on a game

is when id be confused. People always lookin to blame someone for their loss.

He didnt have his A-game, but one of those balls are right at someone and we are not talkin about this.

Baseball is a weird game, what surprises me is if so many others supposedly watch it religiously

then you would think they would understand how the game goes. Hell I saw Lincecum pitch a no hitter where

there was at least 4 laser beams hit to dif spots of the infield but they were right at people.

Its a tricky game you all.... im not saying Neshek isnt a bit at fault here, he put himself into some bad

counts against all star caliber hitters, but cmon ... to say someone sucks over 2/3 of a inning who you never

heard of b4 the game in question... is ridiculous, especially when they have a 0.78 ERA through 40 innings.

RollinDo

I only saw 1 post that had "never seen him" and "he sucks" in the same post.
    And for someone who had never heard of him and saw him for the 1st time, it's a legit conclusion...especially knowing the manager calling the shots.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

i knew this neshak was going to throw another poor inning it is th story of his career

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You should read up on this guy and appreciate it more.
    He was literally in tears in multiple interviews all day Monday.
    Guy has been through hell and back losing his son 2 years back and almost being out of MLB.

Not only is he a great comeback story, guy has been fukkin lights out all year.

Stop posting threads like these every time you're on the shit end of a game BB.

Guy is a fkn beast and overcame all kinds of obstacles to get there.

http://msn.foxsports.com/north/story...ll-star-071514
    Great story, really embraced being an all-star like one should. Always tough to hear about losing a child.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

what did I expect ?

Actually this thread is exactly what I expected. If a thread like this wasnt made after someone lost on a game

is when id be confused. People always lookin to blame someone for their loss.

He didnt have his A-game, but one of those balls are right at someone and we are not talkin about this.

Baseball is a weird game, what surprises me is if so many others supposedly watch it religiously

then you would think they would understand how the game goes. Hell I saw Lincecum pitch a no hitter where

there was at least 4 laser beams hit to dif spots of the infield but they were right at people.

Its a tricky game you all.... im not saying Neshek isnt a bit at fault here, he put himself into some bad

counts against all star caliber hitters, but cmon ... to say someone sucks over 2/3 of a inning who you never

heard of b4 the game in question... is ridiculous, especially when they have a 0.78 ERA through 40 innings.
    Hey, glad to see you are a Card's fan. Good for you. This guy is your hero? Good luck with that. I wager on the Card's all the time, never heard of this guy, but don't study closers or set up men all that much. I mean really grow up and get a life, especially if this upsets you. By the way, I never heard of you either Castro, so what does that mean, nothing . LOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

lmao , wtf is this .

so he sucks
    Wow, 40 whole innings, he must be the next Sandy Koufax.

12 Last