bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Thursday Leans

Cubs +130- The Reds line up is just plain brutal today. The cubs have their best chance to win a game today in additional to some serious RLM. But often this movement alone is not enough. Bailey can be lights out and he alone can win this game, but I do not see how the Reds score. Bailey might feel that he is getting screwed with the line up that is behind him. Forcing him to over pitch and serve a few up. u7.5 would look like a safer play but public pounding the under and juice at -125

Mets -110 The Better team playing better ball. Harang has been throwing out of his mind and believe he will fade in the 2nd half. Colon throws the ball well at home and their bats are alive.
    e

Rangers +110- Angels playing really well, Texas not. Angels scoring in bunches and coming from behind, Texas getting blown out. 70% backing an 0-7 pitcher with an ERA of 4.5, not going to follow that. Texas steals game 1 in classic "buy high, sell low" play

Orioles -110- I like Chen at home vs Gio. Gio has an ERA of 7.08 in interleague starts. He has looked impressive as of late because his last 2 starts have came against the Cubs. Chen keeps them in the ballgame and gets the W

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Chen pitches well when you least expect it. I'll take him at home.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Yesterday was good with Arizona, Minnesota, Houston, and Giants winning for me. Losses on Toronto and Cleveland were close. Today I like SF, Washington, NYM, LAA, and KC. I also like NYY but am looking closely into that
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 07-10-14 at 11:31 AM.

bluetooth3

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yesterday was good with Arizona, Minnesota, Houston, and Giants winning for me. Losses on Toronto and Cleveland were close. Today I like SF, Washington, NYM, LAA, and KC. I also like NYY but am looking closely into that
    Cleveland had plenty of chances to win that game. Swisher sweets sucked hard. Blue Jays game was tough pill to swallow. Im with you on the Giants, Mets, and possibly Royals. Against you on the Nats and Angels

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    Cleveland had plenty of chances to win that game. Swisher sweets sucked hard. Blue Jays game was tough pill to swallow. Im with you on the Giants, Mets, and possibly Royals. Against you on the Nats and Angels
    Probably will lat off Nats, and possibly be on O's. I just think Nats will hit Chen and dont see O's hittin Gonzo. Could bd wrong tho

bluetooth3

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Probably will lat off Nats, and possibly be on O's. I just think Nats will hit Chen and dont see O's hittin Gonzo. Could bd wrong tho

I think Chen will keep them off balanced and throw a lot of junk. I have more faith in the o's offense to put up runs with the right handed bats of Jones, Machado, and Cruz against the lefty Geo. Balt is actually a strong play for me. I like Giants, Balt, NYM, Pirates, Rangers, Royals.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    I think Chen will keep them off balanced and throw a lot of junk. I have more faith in the o's offense to put up runs with the right handed bats of Jones, Machado, and Cruz against the lefty Geo. Balt is actually a strong play for me. I like Giants, Balt, NYM, Pirates, Rangers, Royals.
    But Righties only hit .215 vs Gonzalez and O's have 7 of them in the line up..Nats hit Lefties much better than they do vs righties

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

I'm 2-0 betting that series so far..I lean Gio but think its best to escape while ahead.