NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

WOOOOO hope some of you cashed on this roller coaster game

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    WOOOOO hope some of you cashed on this roller coaster hame
    I was also on the red sox. Good cash but no reason to be a prick when many others lose. There will be games like this when we are on that side. Win and act like you've done it before and allow your great capping to stand out. Have a great night and enjoy that win!

burtonrider726
    burtonrider726's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6656

Interesting game. Nothing was rolling for the Rex Sox until the 8th inning. Thought it was going under by a long shot.

bluetooth3

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    I was also on the red sox. Good cash but no reason to be a prick when many others lose. There will be games like this when we are on that side. Win and act like you've done it before and allow your great capping to stand out. Have a great night and enjoy that win!
    My bad navs. I thought you said crashed not cashed. I apologize pal. Damn eyes. As you can see I was excited about the win and couldn't read correctly. Shoot me now. Great hit man!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lol red sox was a retarded bet as always, just ventura should kill himself for fixing a game with 4 outs to go in a blowout

NavsPicks

[QUOTE=bluetooth3;22222359]I was also on the red sox. Good cash but no reason to be a prick when many others lose. There will be games like this when we are on that side. Win and act like you've done it before and allow your great capping to stand out. Have a great night and enjoy that win![/

NavsPicks

My bad navs. I thought you said crashed not cashed. I apologize pal. Damn eyes. As you can see I was excited about the win and couldn't read correctly. Shoot me now. Great hit man!
    Lol just read this ignore my previous post

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    lol red sox was a retarded bet as always, just ventura should kill himself for fixing a game with 4 outs to go in a blowout
    gtfo troll .

bluetooth3

Lol guy I'm not trashing white sox bettors .. I'm just saying who ever was on the redsox should be pretty happy. Wait till you see some of the clowns in here that trash others. I've learned my lesson I lost $5200 on clippers ML game 4 vs okc..
    I was at clippers okc game 4 here in LA and lost too. Poor poor POOR!! I know you weren't and I made the mistake of reading it so. Guys on here can be rough lol but as long as we can keep cashing tickets, I'll take it all day.

Cappinpicks

gtfo troll .
    haha ur retarded picks must have u buried, keep taking that shit team blowston ahahahhahaa

NavsPicks

haha ur retarded picks must have u buried, keep taking that shit team blowston ahahahhahaa
    Guy you post here all day and have shitty picks.. Also you trash everyone else.. Need a woman in your life ? Maybe you should focus less on sbr and more on your social life?

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Sox were a bad pick though.. don't fade Sale... especially at those odds. Got lucky Ventura bailed you out.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Petricka is the one of the worst in baseball, it's the management's fault as always, not Navs Shitty picks. Bout time that trash team gets one, uber-desperation mode

Djg401
    Djg401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Congrats on Your $20 Cash win on the red Nuts

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Djg401 View Post
    Congrats on Your $20 Cash win on the red Nuts
    yeah nobody takes blow shits for more than 50 bucks LOL

LethalPicks
    LethalPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4490

baseball is all about betting shitty teams that nobody wants. teams with losing streak...those teams are due to win.

Cappinpicks

Guy you post here all day and have shitty picks.. Also you trash everyone else.. Need a woman in your life ? Maybe you should focus less on sbr and more on your social life?
    nobody cares about ur shitty retard blow sox pick loser now go wack it to the box score ahaha

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by LethalPicks View Post
    baseball is all about betting shitty teams that nobody wants. teams with losing streak...those teams are due to win.
    when were you going to select them. Today, Yesterday? The game before that? The game before that one? LOLLLLLLLLLLL, keep chasing these shitty teams guessing when the slump ends. They go right back into it anyways

NavsPicks

nobody cares about ur shitty retard blow sox pick loser now go wack it to the box score ahaha
    Did I hurt your feelings?

Cappinpicks

Did I hurt your feelings?
    you need me to talk to cause nobody cares about ur retard picks? what a limpdick loner

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Weird getting handed a gift like that on a bad bet and coming here and creating a thread. Grats, I guess
    Points Awarded:

ithinkiamgood gave Bumdeal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cappinpicks

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Weird getting handed a gift like that on a bad bet and coming here and creating a thread. Grats, I guess
    Why is everyone so butthurt... I ain't saying bro Red Sox was the play!! I obviously said it was a roller coaster game and I hope some people cashed on it... Easy guy..

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

If I won a game like that i would quietly take my money and move on but I guess that's just me. Keep up the good work buddy

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    If I won a game like that i would quietly take my money and move on but I guess that's just me. Keep up the good work buddy
    The butthurt is unreal.. I ain't showing off guy.. Just posted a thread after a huge comeback on a gambling forum . Isn't that what we are all here for? Fk off clown

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Calm down buddy, you won. Why so angry? Do you take blood pressure meds? I'm worried about you.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahah yeah great capping man. Did you see that one coming?? Come on let's be real that game was garbage. Chris sale dominates the whole time when you thought the Red Sox could beat him they don't get 1 run for 7 innings off him. Bullpen gives up 5 runs in 2 innings what a joke.
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 07-10-14 at 02:38 AM.

LethalPicks
    LethalPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4490

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    when were you going to select them. Today, Yesterday? The game before that? The game before that one? LOLLLLLLLLLLL, keep chasing these shitty teams guessing when the slump ends. They go right back into it anyways

you dont chase shitty teams, you wait until they are due to win. twins(on past tuesday), giants and red sox. they all were shit teams no one wanted. public was against all three. BOOM! they all won recently as dogs.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

you dont chase shitty teams, you wait until they are due to win. twins(on past tuesday), giants and red sox. they all were shit teams no one wanted. public was against all three. BOOM! they all won recently as dogs.

Yea, I'm sure in the middle of a long losing streak you actually know the specific game they are going to bust out & finally win??

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes very easy to say after the results. Fuxking moron.