killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

7/9 mlb picks

New York Yankees +109 x 1 UN Looking for Mccarthy to get his 3rd straight win for the first time since 2012. He's looked solid in his last two starts, only giving up 3 ER in 12 innings. I expect the Yankees to garner a few runs via small ball and get the better of Tomlin. He has not looked good in his last 3 starts @ home giving up a combined 19 runs.

Chicago White Sox -106 x 1 UNIT- Hard not to take the better pitcher in Chris Sale. He has good numbers against their roster historically. Also, the Red Sox bats have been ailing. Might look like a square bet, but I see value.

Kansas City Royals +103 x 1 UNIT - The Royals are the better team and at +money, I'll take the number. Ventura and Cobb have both looked good as of late but the Royals have one thing working for them.... Jose Molina.

Pittsburgh Pirates +125 x 1 UNIT- Pirates have lost the first two games of the series in heartbreaking manner due to walkoffs in the bottom of the 9th. Looking for them to right the Jolly Roger as Brandon Cumpton shines. It will be the first meeting between he and the Cards.

Houston Astros/Texas Rangers under 7½ +100 for Game x 2 UNITS

Darvish has pitched 17 consecutive scoreless innings @ home and has great numbers against the current Astro's squad. Keuchel hasn't looked good as of late but pitched a complete game shutout against Texas in his previous start this year and forces alot of grounders.

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Adding Chicago White Sox/Boston Red Sox under 7½ +100 for Game x 1 UNIT