farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why Chris sale only -120 to boston?

How does this make sense? Maybe Boston gets 1 or 2 runs off him?? De la rosa should be tougher then Brandon workman garbage ass but I still think white sox are a better offensive squad then Boston has shown. Red Sox bullpen sucking it up too lately... Chris sale trying to get into the all-star game...

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Whitesox bats pretty dead lately + Ruby 0.00 ERA at home...

Not saying I agree - I'm looking at Chicago as well.

farmhouse1

Yeah pretty impressive last start for de la rosa holding Oakland to only one run through seven innings. Could be a tighter game until the bullpens come out... Like the way chicago swings the bats tho team knows how to score runs.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I'll be on the side of Boston here. Sale is tough. Don't get me wrong. He is as hard as they come. But on the road he can be beat. Rubby throws the ball well and should keep them in it. I feel Boston will get up for this game. Also, both teams that were public favs of over 85% both went down. As of now, CHW are at 89%. Just something else to consider. Best of luck whichever side you choose

farmhouse1

Okay so Boston couldn't even put 1 run on a rookie in Scott Carroll who I consider a gas can which is embarrassing and Can only score 3 runs off johnny Danks a pitcher most people consider a "gas can." But some how they will beat a guy like Chris sale? Maybe this game stays under if both pitchers pitch well. I'm afraid of Red Sox bullpen tho they have been terrible lately maybe de la rosa goes deep into the game.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I think Under 7.5 or even 8 is the best play.
    If Boston hangs in the game, which they likely will, better pitchers will be used from pen.
    Maybe a 4-3 or 3-2 game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Okay so Boston couldn't even put 1 run on a rookie in Scott Carroll who I consider a gas can which is embarrassing and Can only score 3 runs off johnny Danks a pitcher most people consider a "gas can." But some how they will beat a guy like Chris sale? Maybe this game stays under if both pitchers pitch well. I'm afraid of Red Sox bullpen tho they have been terrible lately maybe de la rosa goes deep into the game.
    Sale is deadly against lefties, which Boston doesn't sport that many. Trouble is, right now and for quite sometime they can't hit anybody !!!! Sale & the CWS should "SAIL" to victory in this one. Lay the small juice.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Don't bet against a streak boys

White Sox looking good

Red Sox looking horrible

You know what to do

randynsales
    randynsales's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Red Sox get it done today imo

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by randynsales View Post
    Red Sox get it done today imo
    screw those retards fading fat sloppy to the ba bank

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

UNDER is by far a better play if you think Red Sox play "well"

Don't back that crappy team, you're asking for it

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Price seems low or "shady" but let's not forget the books been overvaluing Boston at home usually laying pretty hefty chalk on a team that can't hit. A play on this one has to be Chi-Sox or nothing imo gonna look a little deeper tho but probably shouldn't overthink this one.

farmhouse1

Well looks like you were COMPLETElY wrong. Sale dominated the Red Sox and those sorry ass bums couldn't touch him for any runs. What a bullshit statement by you... But luckily for you the white sox bullpen gave that game right to boston so nice job buddy looks like you got extraordinarily lucky on that one... Boston beating Chris sale hahahah. Please explains why in the world you though lt a shiit team like boston could beat Chris sale?
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    I'll be on the side of Boston here. Sale is tough. Don't get me wrong. He is as hard as they come. But on the road he can be beat. Rubby throws the ball well and should keep them in it. I feel Boston will get up for this game. Also, both teams that were public favs of over 85% both went down. As of now, CHW are at 89%. Just something else to consider. Best of luck whichever side you choose

farmhouse1

Yes I played the under in this game because white sox line was fishy so I stayed away. White sox 4-0 bottom of the 8th 2 outs Oh but some how boston scores 5 runs in 1.1 innings and kills my bet. I can thank Ventura for his poor management and those 2 bum relief pitchers for the white sox....
    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    UNDER is by far a better play if you think Red Sox play "well"

Don't back that crappy team, you're asking for it

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Stayed away like you farm but like you said those bums couldn't touch Sale in hindsight f5 was the play!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Yes I played the under in this game because white sox line was fishy so I stayed away. White sox 4-0 bottom of the 8th 2 outs Oh but some how boston scores 5 runs in 1.1 innings and kills my bet. I can thank Ventura for his poor management and those 2 bum relief pitchers for the white sox....
    I missed a 4 team parlay and had Sox and under. That was over a 5k swing.

even in 9th, 1 out, hit batsman, PH double ... unreal

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

This reminds me a game he was a basically a pick em against shoemaker in anaheim. of course white sox fold late when this guy pithces.