R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Blow Jays

Anyone else on the over in this clusterfukk? Halos not hitting Dikkface and as usual the Jays are good for nothing. Against my better instincts took the ov 8 here and gonna burn a possible perfect night. Jays are officially a fade or under team from here on if I take a spot with this shit squad.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

G#ddamn it another blown opportunity. Let's Go limpdikks

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Dicky throwing a 1 hitter....only at 68 pitches...I'm on the Angels but only because of the AA lineup the Jays were rolling out on the field. Dicky is due for a win sooner or later hope it's not tonight

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I'm rolling good tonight kinda forced this one late. Agree Dickey is capable of nights like these just didn't feel comfortable fading Halos and couldn't back L.A. with Skaggs and that juice. Was hoping for a 6-4 type gm but we're gonna need a miracle:/

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah I'm rolling good tonight kinda forced this one late. Agree Dickey is capable of nights like these just didn't feel comfortable fading Halos and couldn't back L.A. with Skaggs and that juice. Was hoping for a 6-4 type gm but we're gonna need a miracle:/
    I was leaning under but took the Angels so I'm gonna be real pissed if Dicky throws a complete game shut out. There gonna get some runs eventually. They got to. The Jays lineup is so bad they got out there right now

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well 8 hits and not shit too show for it really. Still a 1 swing game hope you hit GT hate to see you eat that chalk. GL

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Well 8 hits and not shit too show for it really. Still a 1 swing game hope you hit GT hate to see you eat that chalk. GL
    Appreciate it man....Ozuna just hit a bomb with two outs to take the lead...that will soften the blow a little if it holds