tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

MLB Picks--New strategy lets see if it works

Keeping track of picks, trying a few different things, lets see if it works.

2 Team Parlay

White Sox ML
    Yanks ML

Boston has lost 3 straight, im going to back them losing until they win again. Tanaka has been unstoppable against teams he hasn't faced before, Indians are one of them

20 to win 61

tennis005

I also did for 10 bucks

Dodgers ML
    Dogers over 8.5
    Oakland ML
    Angels ML

Just because Dodgers Team looks good and detroit lost 3 straight

tennis005

It's going to be only Single plays now

It's basically following teams who have at least won or loss 3 straight...usually takes 3 games to get on a roll and then they will be hot or slumping

Teams to follow to bet against
    Cubs-- After loss of their 2 best pitchers they will struggle. I can see Cubs lose around 8-10 straight
    Boston- Not used to losing and their offense struggling big time, I will bet against them until I see a win

Teams to follow to be on
    White Sox--They are starting to get hot and their pitchers are getting better, I can see a winning streak brewing
    Angels and Oakland--Both are around 5 straight now, but Oakland will go on a tear, somehow they have great offense and pitching is top 3 in majors
    Cincinnati--They are starting to give their pitchers offense, if they continue that with that Pitching crew, they will go on a run