bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Tuesday Leans

Cubs game 2 +110- Especially if they go down in game 1. No Votto in the line up. Leftie going for the cubs and some serious movement in the cubs favor

Pirates+115- Pirates played well last night and almost stole game 1 against Waino. Martinez has a quick hook and if Pittsburgh can get to him early, hes done. The cards have won his last 4 starts, like the pirates to steal game 2.

Indians +145- Tanaka is lights out. He is a stud, but the Indians at home will be gunning to get to him tonight. Bauer throws the ball better at home then on the road. Value lies with the Indians

Dodgers +105- At this stage, Ryu is a better pitcher then Verlander. Ryu has a 1.62 ERA on the road as opposed to Verlander's 4.40 ERA on the road. The dodgers are playing better then the Tigers and the addition of the DH will be a factor tonight as Hanley should be in the line up. This is my best play of the day.

Any inputs and as always, Best of luck!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Like Cubs game 2...I shoulda tailed Mets yesterday as Braves were my only loss in a 8 team parlay

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    Cubs game 2 +110- Especially if they go down in game 1. No Votto in the line up. Leftie going for the cubs and some serious movement in the cubs favor

Pirates+115- Pirates played well last night and almost stole game 1 against Waino. Martinez has a quick hook and if Pittsburgh can get to him early, hes done. The cards have won his last 4 starts, like the pirates to steal game 2.

Indians +145- Tanaka is lights out. He is a stud, but the Indians at home will be gunning to get to him tonight. Bauer throws the ball better at home then on the road. Value lies with the Indians

Dodgers +105- At this stage, Ryu is a better pitcher then Verlander. Ryu has a 1.62 ERA on the road as opposed to Verlander's 4.40 ERA on the road. The dodgers are playing better then the Tigers and the addition of the DH will be a factor tonight as Hanley should be in the line up. This is my best play of the day.

Any inputs and as always, Best of luck!!
    like all your plays except Indians. They have never seen Godzilla

bluetooth3

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Like Cubs game 2...I shoulda tailed Mets yesterday as Braves were my only loss in a 8 team parlay

ARGH!!! That mets game wasnt easy. Could have gone any direction. Dice K was great.

Cubs game 2 is going to be a play, what else are you liking today?

bluetooth3

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    like all your plays except Indians. They have never seen Godzilla

Yeah Tanaka is something special. I see the game going this way...Bauer will be able to hold the Yanks to 3 runs, can the tribe get 3 or more off Tanaka and the pen? With odds at +140, the Indians are the play. Tanaka has been so impressive the first time he has seen teams, but these are pro hitters, there will be a team that beats him their first time. Why not the tribe and those power hitting lefties in a "revenge" game after a loss. Going to be a hell of a game

RavensFan2k3

ARGH!!! That mets game wasnt easy. Could have gone any direction. Dice K was great.

Cubs game 2 is going to be a play, what else are you liking today?
    Like Miami, Minny, CHW, ATL(ugh), possibly CHC and KC
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 07-08-14 at 03:07 PM.

bluetooth3

Like Miami, Minny, CHW, ATL(ugh), possibly CHC and KC

Miami on the road is so tough to predict. I like Nuno coming out and having a good game. He was just doomed by the short porch in right, hes going to be pretty wired up. I like Hughes, but his last 2 starts have been poor. But I do not understand how Chris Young has been playing this well, he is not that good in my book. Danks has been pitching well, Atl will be hard. Love cubbies game 2 and KC is a solid play too.

BOL!

RavensFan2k3

Miami on the road is so tough to predict. I like Nuno coming out and having a good game. He was just doomed by the short porch in right, hes going to be pretty wired up. I like Hughes, but his last 2 starts have been poor. But I do not understand how Chris Young has been playing this well, he is not that good in my book. Danks has been pitching well, Atl will be hard. Love cubbies game 2 and KC is a solid play too.

BOL!
    Yeah Hand is trash, I'll probably pass on that game. I may actually lean towards STL over Pitt. None of the picks are official yet...still alittle shaken by yesterday, should have been a big day as I parlayed all my plays but that one ATL play...fuuuuck.

bluetooth3

Yeah Hand is trash, I'll probably pass on that game. I may actually lean towards STL over Pitt. None of the picks are official yet...still alittle shaken by yesterday, should have been a big day as I parlayed all my plays but that one ATL play...fuuuuck.
    Do you also bet them all straight or only in the parlay?

RavensFan2k3

Do you also bet them all straight or only in the parlay?
    Usually straight bets too, but yesterday was really confident in all my plays so parlayed them all, was an 11th inning single away from going 8-0 with 6 of them dogs smh

bluetooth3

Usually straight bets too, but yesterday was really confident in all my plays so parlayed them all, was an 11th inning single away from going 8-0 with 6 of them dogs smh
    Ouch Ouch Ouch

RavensFan2k3

Ouch Ouch Ouch
    I know right, but as of right now my top 5 plays are ARI, CHC, STL, COL, and possibly MIN
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 07-08-14 at 04:23 PM.