rc86
    rc86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1524

All Run Lines!

CIN
    STL
    LAA

thoughts/insights greatly appreciated! BOL to all!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I rarely play the rl and when I do prefer -1 rather than 1.5 most the time. Reds don't look too bad Jackson is a bum and just not sure about the state of that team right now I think they have officially come back to earth a bit after the hot run. Leake has owned them as well going 6-0 I believe. With Encarcion out and the way Blow Jays been hitting compared to L.A. hard to argue that. Biggest red flag for me would be Cards. I know Waino is throwing but laying rl on a team that can't hit is a big no for me. Can see that being a 3-2 gm easy probably more value on the under than a side. Gl

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I was seriously considering Under, but Morton might be the answer to give Cards bats a boost.
    They should score 4+ on Morton given their success vs them.
    Cards ML or -1 would be safer though I agree.
    Cards know they need this series vs Buccos and they should be unhappy with the way they played vs Miami.

rc86

Good stuff R.P.! Thank you for the insight. I'm new to MLB betting and well, it's been rough. I've decided to stick with home teams, pitchers, and the run lines since the juice gets crazy sometimes. I really like Wainwright and think he gets it done but will make it a small play.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well if you want to beat bases stay away from heavy chalk most the time. And making a habit of cutting the juice out with rl bets all the time is not the answer either. Bol to ya!

rc86

3-0

TEX
    MIL
    OAK
    SEA

BOL to all!