SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT Profits: Tigers +110 to Roar at Jays

Tigers +110 to Roar at Jays

Game Time: 4/12/2007 7:07:00 PM -
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group
    http://www.who2beton.com/

Mike Maroth has been a fast starter in recent years, while Toma Ohka was shelled by lowly Tampa Bay in his first start, so go with the value and Detroit as an underdog.

While the Blue Jays are 21-8 in the last 29 head-to-head meetings between these clubs in this stadium, all of that damage came vs. much lesser Tiger teams.

Detroit did take two out of three north of the border last season, and we feel that the Tigers offer some value as an underdog in this spot. While Mike Maroth was not spectacular last week in his first start since May of last year, he did pitch good enough to get the win. Maroth is one of the pitchers on our April “play on” list, as the Tigers are now 11-4 as a team in his last 15 April starts following that win in Kansas City on Saturday.

Conversely, Tomo Okha could not get out of the fifth inning in his first start at Tampa Bay, allowing five earned runs on six hits and three walks. He is now facing a Detroit team that is starting to heat up, as the Tigers have won four of their last five games, all on the road. We look for that streak to continue tonight.

Play: Detroit Tigers +110

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I also like the Tigers tonight, LT.

good luck.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Tigers keep finding ways to win......I saw Okha pitch in Milwaukee and when he is on he is on but he can easily be hit. This may be just what the tigers need....but BJ do well against lefty pitchers. I am going to pass....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Tigers too guys.