abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Baffled please read

Lincecum no hits padres and then comes back not favored?? This line tells the story one of two ways obviously... Off line to scare away heavy Money on giants or is it an easy winner for the padres??

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lol

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Padres win. Timmy has 1 6.68 ERA on the road. 8 of his last 10 starts have come at home. Being opposed by Hahn who has thrown the ball very well at home and San Diego has been playing really really well at home. Timmy struggles and Padres win in my opinion.

Also, very interesting movement on the Rockies. I also believe they win today. They have their best line up out there today (minus cargo) but believe Josh continue to fall back to Earth. Yolande isnt anything special but Rockies bats do just enough today.

BOL!

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Giants and padres under 6.5 looks good. Giants offense has been bad and padres have been no hit twice now. Can't believe they pound lincecum

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

This one had everyone stumped I think. Under was the most logical pick between these clowns. But wtf was up with the late line steam?!? Diego went from around -120 to closing in the -135/145 range at most books. Glad I stayed away!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    This one had everyone stumped I think. Under was the most logical pick between these clowns. But wtf was up with the late line steam?!? Diego went from around -120 to closing in the -135/145 range at most books. Glad I stayed away!
    just because people think SD is god on sundays