Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday

Could have easily been 6-0 yesterday, but the O's and Bucs couldn't get it done late. No complaints though, because I got to win a bet against the Red Sox (I still can't believe that line rose. The opening number was 15 cents too high, and it went up. Truly amazing), and picked up basically two units on the day.

(7-4, +5.75)

1* Injuns -128 (JS/DM) - I'm a big Sowers fan, and he certainly got off to a good start in his first outing, only giving up one hit. The Angels shut down the Indians offense today, but that was with a lefty. I think Sizemore, Hafner, etc. have better games today against the righty, and the Indians win the series.

1* Blue Jays -120 (TO/MM) - I'm pretty much always playing the Blue Jays (or over) in some capacity when they face a lefty, as they continue to destroy LHP. Maroth isn't likely to slow them down, as he was hit early and often in his first outing. Ohka isn't much better, but it took the Tigers' offense extra innings to score tonight, and I think this is a game won by the much stronger lineup.

1* Devil Rays +154 (CF/CS) & 1* Over 10.5 (-105) - Two real good pitchers here. Silva isn't so much better than Fossum, he's just less bad. Still, I don't think he deserves to be this large a favorite. This could easily be a repeat of the D'Rays game Tuesday where they scored 9 and lost. I do always like fading teams who just beat the Yankees, and that's the case with the Twinkies here. Also, I like that the D'Rays start a lefty - I wish it was a better lefty, but still - which in theory should help with Mauer and Morneau.

Also laying the juice on Spurs PK against Sevilla.
    Good luck donks! I always appreciate the comments.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I think you are getting great value with the D-Rays Razz, the Tribe will have a tough day IMO though. Good luck.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Hate the card myself Razz. Good luck to you.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too like the Tribe tomorrow Razz. However, I'll be passing on your other two selections.

GL to you sir

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Jays with you tomorrow man... I agree with your statement of takin the Jays against Left Handers... I think they light up Maroth tomorrow, therefore I'm on the Jays RL...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

I like the Devil Rays as well Razz. But I actually like the Halos tomorrow.

Good luck.