posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

WTH

I seriously need a break. First this Brewers sucko isn't able to catch the ball, now Billy Hamilton isn't able to catch the ball.
    It has happened so often to me lately, unbelievable.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    I seriously need a break. First this Brewers sucko isn't able to catch the ball, now Billy Hamilton isn't able to catch the ball.
    It has happened so often to me lately, unbelievable.
    Me too man. If Reds lose, I have lost 11 of last 12 sides.
    Killing Unders as usual...just don't like being so 1 - dimensional.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

rollindo all i bet are unders man money is money everytime i try to diversify i lose so fuk it i stay in my lane and thats wtf anybody who played the u5.5 gets thats the real wth

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    rollindo all i bet are unders man money is money everytime i try to diversify i lose so fuk it i stay in my lane and thats wtf anybody who played the u5.5 gets thats the real wth
    Thanks man. I am in my 2nd year in mlb and trying to figure out what works best....at least I've pretty much breaking even on this 1-11 stretch with my POD Under winners.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Unders are straight money this season, Im hitting 69% but only hitting 50% on overs lol.

posey

Yeah unders are working quite well. But in general I hate it when I watch games on which I placed a bet and then something f..ked up happens which decides the outcome of my bet. And Rollin, I am slumping a little bit lately, too. I was up 23 units this season until about 7-8 days ago. Since then I am somehow on a losing streak.

RollinDo

Yeah unders are working quite well. But in general I hate it when I watch games on which I placed a bet and then something f..ked up happens which decides the outcome of my bet. And Rollin, I am slumping a little bit lately, too. I was up 23 units this season until about 7-8 days ago. Since then I am somehow on a losing streak.
    Sorry bud. Hey some of you chaps should come over to my thread so we can discuss totals. Or we can start a new one?

posey

Now Kelly Johnson can't catch the ball and a run scores...what...are...they...doing.

Yeah I will come over to your thread tomorrow for sure.

RollinDo

Which do you think is better play 4 tonight?
    Rockies TT (U 3.5) or AZ-Pitt (U 8)?

posey

I give you an advice: don't take my advice. This is my best advice. I am unable to predict a correct onw.

But if you want me to give you my opinion: I like the AZ-Pitt (U 8) better. But don't be surprised if it loses. ^^

Seems like I am a different bettor since the Giants started to blow their games...or Romo started to blow games.

RollinDo

I give you an advice: don't take my advice. This is my best advice. I am unable to predict a correct onw.

But if you want me to give you my opinion: I like the AZ-Pitt (U 8) better. But don't be surprised if it loses. ^^

Seems like I am a different bettor since the Giants started to blow their games...or Romo started to blow games.
    Attractive thing on the Under here is that I have win last 2 Unders that Anderson has pitched...and he seems more comfortable on the road. Both have a nice WHIP (away/home)...Wind should not be a factor. Anderson a new face to Pirates. Going to take a shot with U 8.

OMGRandyJackson

I hate it when I watch games on which I placed a bet and then something f..ked up happens which decides the outcome of my bet
    Ya man I know what you mean. I had the OAK/DET game under 9 the other night, thought it was all locked up, till Davis hits a grand slam in bottom 9th. That guy hits like 5 HR a year and decided to hit one there lol. At least I did push though.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i am fkn livid at this game. What is this pitcher, like 6-8 with a 3.++ era that just got run down. The only fkn player on cinci who can hit the ball is Frazier now? This makes no god damn sense. All this happened in the 1st inning on a single, how do you score 3 runs on a single and end the game on that note from 1st inning?

OMGRandyJackson

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    i am fkn livid at this game. What is this pitcher, like 6-8 with a 3.++ era that just got run down. The only fkn player on cinci who can hit the ball is Frazier now? This makes no god damn sense. All this happened in the 1st inning on a single, how do you score 3 runs on a single and end the game on that note from 1st inning?
    SURPRISE SURPRISE! Another day, another game remeedella is pissed at. Do you ever win?

OMGRandyJackson

This makes no god damn sense. All this happened in the 1st inning on a single, how do you score 3 runs on a single and end the game on that note from 1st inning?
    Are you referencing the Cinci game? Ur posts are so incoherent. If you are, its easy to score 3 runs on a single with Hamilton blowing that catch...

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the hell were the bases loaded in the first place JOHNNY CUETO???

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    Are you referencing the Cinci game? Ur posts are so incoherent. If you are, its easy to score 3 runs on a single with Hamilton blowing that catch...
    buddy, stfu, stop following me, there will be a big protest to get you banned - rest assured.

OMGRandyJackson

buddy, stfu, stop following me, there will be a big protest to get you banned - rest assured.
    You can protest all you want, I have to break a rule for a real ban.