marketplay
    marketplay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Marketplay's mlb 2014 thread

Hi I am fairly new on this forum - about 2-3 weeks now - and came up with the idea to start my own thread for my picks. No system or anything fancy on my picks. Have been following baseball/ MLB intensely for over 3 years now. I read alot previews and recaps about the games, pitching and injuries to make up my decision on my picks. Will stick to single picks - once in a while a sucker parlay (4-7 team parlay at max). My problem is that I can only place a max. amout of up to €60 net winning (yeah € not $, I'm from Europe); cannot exceed 60€ net. So I will stick to maximum 25 or 30 for each single wager.

First game for today will be Milwaukee @ Toronto. GLTA.
    Last edited by marketplay; 07-02-14 at 07:16 AM.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

So are you on Milwaukee or Toronto?

marketplay

Waiting for the lineups to be announced. Total is listed at 9.5 oddsmakers expect a high scoring game. Toronto's starter J. Happ has a ERA.over 5 in 9 starts vs MIL. I personally prefer Peralta over Happ. I look to take the underdog Brewers. I like the under here as well.

marketplay

Went 0-2. Game ended 4-7 and a Toronto win. Sucks -.-

marketplay

Everyone likes Madison Bumgarner although he pitches better on the road than at home. He has to be 3-5 at AT&T Park in his last 8 starts. On the other hand Martinez hasn't convinced me at all. Might take a shot with St.Louis here and the under 6.5. Cardinals have more at bats vs Bumgarner and generated enough offense to beat him at AT&T Park. GLTA.

marketplay

Cardinals ML @ 2.35
    STL vs SF under 6.5 @ 1.91

marketplay

Phillies vs Marlins game looks like one of the best fading games today. Kendrick doesn't really pitch well but Marlins still the favorite. I like the over 8 in that game.