Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Let me put it to you straight: no one -- and I mean NO ONE -- gives a f\*\*k who you or anyone else is on after the fact.

Should not be that way... In fact at one time it wasn't that way on the forums

Too many posters enjoy seeing others lose when they have no $$$ interest in the game - You are one of them NoCoin , there are others

Small men full of fear & insecurity are you/they

NoCoin , be happy in your life - you'll be a better poster for it

God Bless

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Should not be that way... In fact at one time it wasn't that way on the forums

Too many posters enjoy seeing others lose when they have no $$$ interest in the game - You are one of them NoCoin , there are others

Small men full of fear & insecurity are you/they

NoCoin , be happy in your life - you'll be a better poster for it

God Bless
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. How, exactly, are you taking the leap to saying I "enjoy seeing others lose"? I have never once said anything remotely close to that at SBR. Ever.

Reacting negatively to a dickish move of bragging about a play after the fact isn't in the same galaxy as enjoying seeing another poster lose. But go ahead -- keep drama-queening up that hyperbole.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I track every play I make here and keep a running tally of all of my bets in every sport. I also readily admit I only bet $20 per unit. I'm as transparent and honest as it gets.

You constantly brag about winners after the fact, you refuse to keep any kind of season record here, and you've been caught lying about false numbers on bets.

Yet you are calling me scared and insecure.

Only at SBR.

Sam Odom

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thread turned in the war and no idea why

If I have a total of $50 left on my gaming bankroll I would bet five dollars a game

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

In fact, I'm not letting that shit slide. If you'd bother to get your trolling ass out of PT every once in a while, you'd see plenty of people are courteous and respectful and complimentary of each other in the sub-forums. I have a great deal of admiration for the sub-forum guys who are tracking their legitimacy -- good or bad -- without the fanfare and desperation of the morons in PT.

It's not my fault you are too lazy to do anything other than whore it up in PT, where you seem to be surprised that no one is supportive. Deep down, I know you're just plain scared because you don't want to expose yourself among others who actually know the game. That's OK -- we get it -- but don't take shots at me for your own inadequacies.

Pray for that, fool.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

If I have a total of $50 left on my gaming bankroll I would bet five dollars a game

Go all in... put fiddy on the ESPN baseball game

Who do you like?

First 12