Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Fade the D-Backs Every Game and you will Profit

This team has given up. Its clear by their facial expressions. Wade Miley getting shelled tonight and he has a look on his face like he dont give a fukk.

Paul Goldschidmt could have let a pitch hit him to load the bases and he moved out of the way. What a fukkin Pussy.. i mean kids in little league will atleast take one for the team.

Then he proceeds to strike out on a bullshit call and he doesnt even argue...

Aaron Hill boots a double play ball and has an awww schucks look.

An inning later Didi Gregorious boots an easy double play ball.

This team isnt even trying. They are done. Yeah i know they have been in last place for awhile but normally professional athletes give 110% effort no matter what.

Fade the D-Backs every game from now until the end of the season and i guarantee you profit. As i type this another error by Peralta! This team is the bad news Bears in real life.

Jump on the cash train that is any team on the D-Backs schedule.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Taking a tough enough Cleveland into 12 innings, definitely laying down.

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Thanks Bear.....

I just might fade them.....

mewalke11
    mewalke11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    This team has given up. Its clear by their facial expressions. Wade Miley getting shelled tonight and he has a look on his face like he dont give a fukk.

Paul Goldschidmt could have let a pitch hit him to load the bases and he moved out of the way. What a fukkin Pussy.. i mean kids in little league will atleast take one for the team.

Then he proceeds to strike out on a bullshit call and he doesnt even argue...

Aaron Hill boots a double play ball and has an awww schucks look.

An inning later Didi Gregorious boots an easy double play ball.

This team isnt even trying. They are done. Yeah i know they have been in last place for awhile but normally professional athletes give 110% effort no matter what.

Fade the D-Backs every game from now until the end of the season and i guarantee you profit. As i type this another error by Peralta! This team is the bad news Bears in real life.

Jump on the cash train that is any team on the D-Backs schedule.
    Sadly I think this is true. But you could also say this about 50% of the teams after the trade deadline.