Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Reds Season Thread

I just started betting baseball last week due to limited time but I think I caught my fav team the Reds at the right time. I've been following Cincy for 35 years but I've been around long enough to be realistic and not bet like a homer. 5-1 on the season with 2 dogs and a nice Reds/Under parlay last night.

Tonite I like Under 7.5 (-122)

Its raining in Chicago but they should play it at some point. The Cubs can't hit and the Reds haven't seen Jake Arrieta this year and he's been pretty strong at Wrigley. Homer Bailey def isn't worth a $100+ mil contract but he's 5-1 with a 2.66 era lifetime at Wrigley. I wonder what the lifetime Over/Under is for night games at Wrigley? It seems like the wind is always blowing in at night or its shitty & wet? Both pens are rested as well! I see something like 3-1 or 3-2...prob Cincy as they've won 18 of 20 in Wrigley. No play on the Reds tonite though.

Good luck!!

Fred The Hammer

2-0 thru 5.....Arrieta is friggin nasty....perfect thru 5

Fred The Hammer

Cubs going thru their 4th reliever in the 8th inning alone? It might help my Under but that shit is boring and bad for baseball. This game is dying out imo....esp w/young people. I liked the roid era much much better

Fred The Hammer

Reds fewest errors in the NL this year so my first Under and they give it away w/errors....oh well

Fred The Hammer

Big Play Tonite.....Over 7.5 and a small parlay w/the Reds

Edwin Jackson has always sucked and the Reds haven't lost a series in Wrigley in forever. On the other hand...Latos is always terrible in April and this is his April since its only his 3rd start this year. The Cubs also went thru like 6 pitchers last night so the Reds have seen everyone they have.