.44 magnum
    .44 magnum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

FRI;

Hello all; I am new to the forum. I have a bankroll of 10k. Looking to make some major moneyline bets. I love betting unders. I do some team totals. I never do parlays. I would like some advice...? Who is the best gentleman for unders on this forum? Please lead me in the right direction as I need assistance. I am an avid NFL/NBA player, new to MLB. Whatever you gentlemen can do to help me would be greatly appreciated. Waiting to hear from anyone who can hook me up quickly.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

unders >>>>>>>>>> overs

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Two 44 Mags on one forum?! Shit's about to get incredibly real.

Cappin Picks is quite right. If you're betting MLB, you're definitely gonna be looking at UNDERS more times than not. As far as UNDERS go, RollinDo and Farmhouse have seem to caught some steam this season. Definitely follow those guys for their picks. ithinkiamgood, leetreaper, sunshine, and iceman all seem to do fairly well with straight up MLB picks though. Have fun and lets make some money.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Hello all; I am new to the forum. I have a bankroll of 10k. Looking to make some major moneyline bets. I love betting unders. I do some team totals. I never do parlays. I would like some advice...? Who is the best gentleman for unders on this forum? Please lead me in the right direction as I need assistance. I am an avid NFL/NBA player, new to MLB. Whatever you gentlemen can do to help me would be greatly appreciated. Waiting to hear from anyone who can hook me up quickly.
    Who exactly are you??? Where did you come from, another forum ??? Best of luck here. Hope we can be of some help, I guess ???

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

OK, L....B... is right! RollinDo and Farmhouse are the guys to see for unders. Just got caught off guard by someone else using my fake name, that's all. It happened not too long ago when I had the Patriot's Logo, so I changed it. No big deal. BOL & welcome to the forum.

.44 magnum

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OK, L....B... is right! RollinDo and Farmhouse are the guys to see for unders. Just got caught off guard by someone else using my fake name, that's all. It happened not too long ago when I had the Patriot's Logo, so I changed it. No big deal. BOL & welcome to the forum.
    Thanks man, did not know someone else had this name. I really like ML's. Where do I find this farmhouse & Rolli guy ??? Just look for their posts??

.44 magnum

Saturday first day out of the chute!!!

Today I think Boston gets back on track. Boston @ Oakland game total set @ 7.5
    110/100 over the total
    Milwaukee is red hot and Colorado although they can score has the worst pitching staff in the league: ERA close to 5.
    Milwaukee ML -132
    Milwaukee 132/100 to win
    Total 11
    220/200 over the total of11
    Would like to add the under on the Phil.@ STL 6.5
    220/200 under the total
    Hope to have more for the night games
    Wish me luck, and please feel free to give advice fella's.
    Last edited by .44 magnum; 06-21-14 at 12:11 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Today I think Boston gets back on track. Boston @ Oakland game total set @ 7.5
    110/100 over the total
    Milwaukee is red hot and Colorado although they can score has the worst pitching staff in the league: ERA close to 5.
    Milwaukee ML -132
    Milwaukee 132/100 to win
    Total 11
    220/200 over the total of11
    Would like to add the under on the Phil.@ STL 6.5
    220/200 under the total
    Hope to have more for the night games
    Wish me luck, and please feel free to give advice fella's.
    3 of 4, not bad for a rookie. Congrt's.