jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There is a nice cozy day baseball card

The angels are at the Cleveland Indians and we are all going to ride the hot angels here off the rain out

Cincinnati is at Pittsburgh Pirates and today we're going to go with a due play on Pittsburgh. I think Cincy has shot it load this week.

Kansas City at Detroit I am staying away from the Royals have 10 straight and scared to death to fade them.

Milwaukee at Arizona is a dart throwing contest so put two pieces of paper with each teams name into a hat and pick one

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

How many people post under the jj handle?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The angels are at the Cleveland Indians and we are all going to ride the hot angels here off the rain out

Cincinnati is at Pittsburgh Pirates and today we're going to go with a due play on Pittsburgh. I think Cincy has shot it load this week.

Kansas City at Detroit I am staying away from the Royals have 10 straight and scared to death to fade them.

Milwaukee at Arizona is a dart throwing contest so put two pieces of paper with each teams name into a hat and pick one
    JJ, you might want to look @ TT for Oak. when they come out. They have been a scoring machine lately leading the majors in runs PG, and jake Peavey's ERA speaks for itself, 4.58. BOL.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yeah the JJ in the video def would not accuse the Reds of shooting their load...

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2587

Like the Brewers -125. Gallardo 7-0 lifetime vs AZ, Milw 23-15 on the Road. AZ 13-24 @ Home.
    Az won last nite, revert back to losing today.

EZ