JBasketballjr
    JBasketballjr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Sunday Early Action MLB!

6/15/14
    Tigers vs. Twins
    After jumping out to a huge lead in the AL Central to startthe season, the Tigers have significantly regressed the past 25 or so games.With the Royals playing decent ball, Detroit’s lead has been cut down to theslimmest of margins. With World Series hopes in Detroit, they must win gamesagainst below average opponents, a category the Twins fit right into. At 32-34,most would agree that the Twinkies have actually overachieved thus far. They’vefound some solid starting pitching in the form of Phil Hughes, who’ssurprisingly revamped his career. Sadly though, Ricky Nolasco doesn’t fit intothe “solid pitching” category. In fact, he’s far from it. I want absolutely nopart of this guy. Nolasco has given up 8 runs in his last two starts, andremains very home run prone. Add in an ERA of 5.70, and backing this guy doesnot seem like a very smart move. Trevor Plouffe and Eduardo Nunez will alsolikely be out for Minnesota. Rick Porcello hasn’t played well as of lateeither, but this seems like a prime opportunity for him to get things back ontrack. I usually don’t like laying this kind of a price, but the spot seemsright and no other games particularly jumped off the board at me. Take theTigers -149.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tigers team total over for me. GL

JBasketballjr
    JBasketballjr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

You as well Farmhouse!

Derka2014
    Derka2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

as much as i hate the tigers they seem to of finally gotten their shit together. i still think them and the royals split the next series... unless the tigers blow them out the first two, then it might be a sweep depending on pitchers.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tigers should definitely smack this guy and their shiit bullpen around tomorrow. I'm guessing it be tigers over 4.5 runs prolly juiced. I kinda like Kansas City but yeah it would have to depend on the pitching matchups for the royals. I think they only have like 2 really good starters and the other 3 are average to below average.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Everyone will look at both SP era's and assume over. Under may be play here..
    Tigers ML too juiced