bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tribe/Halo's series will be played in Milwaukee

Somebody just mentioned this to me a few minutes ago. How would you adjust your capping now, because theres no home field advantage.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

LAA has never played there....CLEV played there last year got swept. Stands should be empty. I am seriously considering going to one of these games if the tickets are free or less than $10...

bigboydan

I'm just wondering how these halo pitchers are going to adjust to this park. Santana does give up a lot more home runs on the road than he does at home. Not to mention that the Tribe hasn't played a home game yet this year, and I also have to ask myself how much that will effect them.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I'm sure the Indians like this. They get 3 home games taken away from them. You got to love mother nature.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    I am seriously considering going to one of these games if the tickets are free or less than $10...
    You should go double B. Thats a pretty good series to watch, and it's two contending AL teams too boot.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I think I heard the tickets would be $10 and free parking. So you should get to a game or two.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I want to bet the O/U on attendance.