bankroll27
    bankroll27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Giants right?

Fuckin dodgers...have to go ape shit on giants?

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

thepuru
    thepuru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Lost on the Dodgers too. Everything points to the Giants but who knows. I think they pull it out early against the rookie. Hopefully Hudson pitches well.

farmhouse1

"Hopefully."
    Quote Originally Posted by thepuru View Post
    Lost on the Dodgers too. Everything points to the Giants but who knows. I think they pull it out early against the rookie. Hopefully Hudson pitches well.

thepuru

? I assume you are on the Nats? Why not contribute something other than trolling.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Got gaped on dodgers. Been as cold this week as a whore with no business on a Saturday night. 2 team parlay giants and the jays. Gl boys

bankroll27
    bankroll27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Cmon giants!!!...farmhouse u ugly worm!..lol

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Got gaped on dodgers. Been as cold this week as a whore with no business on a Saturday night. 2 team parlay giants and the jays. Gl boys
    Man. I thought you said not to play Giants. Now you're on them?

farmhouse1

Nats are on a crazy win streak. Giants have never seen this guy treinen. Giants aren't scoring right now and just cause the guy is a rookie I wouldn't just assume the giants are going to destroy them today. Tim Hudson is having a good season and has had good success against the nats in the past. No play for me I've been riding the nats in this series the first three games and for a couple weeks now but this one I stayed away from because of Hudson and the nats got a pitcher going Ive never seen.

farmhouse1

Sorry I just thought it was funny how this guy loses the first major public play today then he says to go ape shit on another major public play today. What a terrible strategy.

thepuru

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Nats are on a crazy win streak. Giants have never seen this guy treinen. Giants aren't scoring right now and just cause the guy is a rookie I wouldn't just assume the giants are going to destroy them today. Tim Hudson is having a good season and has had good success against the nats in the past. No play for me I've been riding the nats in this series the first three games and for a couple weeks now but this one I stayed away from because of Hudson and the nats got a pitcher going Ive never seen.
    I never said the Giants are gonna destroy them. Funny you laugh at this major public play yet you lay something like -300 on Brazil today.

farmhouse1

I would never lay a dime on a fixed sport like soccer. I made that thread for pure entertainment. Looks like it's working!! Pretty funny stuff in that thread!!
    I never said the Giants are gonna destroy them. Funny you laugh at this major public play yet you lay something like -300 on Brazil today.

thepuru

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    I would never lay a dime on a fixed sport like soccer. I made that thread for pure entertainment. Looks like it's working!! Pretty funny stuff in that thread!!
    Whatever you say. I guarantee if they were winning right now you would be singing a different tune.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Man. I thought you said not to play Giants. Now you're on them?
    Broke my cardinal rule Rollin I'm chasing. Was not about to lay juice on giants and I think jays come back tonight with their ace on mound so I parlayed em. Gl

farmhouse1

Win or lose I don't give a shiit. It will be hilarious tho to read all the comments left by assholes after the game.
    Whatever you say. I guarantee if they were winning right now you would be singing a different tune.