bankroll27
    bankroll27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

what is a getaway game exactly?

And is it an effective way to bet?..I'm guessing its the last game of a series?

bigben1985
    bigben1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by bankroll27 View Post
    And is it an effective way to bet?..I'm guessing its the last game of a series?
    A get away game is the last game of a series played early in the afternoon allowing the players to use the evening time to "get away" to the next city they play in. A game that is a get away game for one team may not be a get away game for their opponent.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by bigben1985 View Post
    A get away game is the last game of a series played early in the afternoon allowing the players to use the evening time to "get away" to the next city they play in. A game that is a get away game for one team may not be a get away game for their opponent.
    Doesn't have to be an afternoon game. There are getaway games at night too if the team has a short trip before playing next night, say something like Boston to Baltimore.

bankroll27
    bankroll27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

so u typically bet against the getaway team?...as in the getaway team has a disadvantage?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by bankroll27 View Post
    so u typically bet against the getaway team?...as in the getaway team has a disadvantage?
    Look UNDER. Teams want to hurry, get up and go.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the best one today is under in the Braves game (10) they have to travel back to Atl for friday