RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Monday (6-09) Top Plays

Seems like no - brainer here.

Reds -115
    Dan Haren I would not back right now. LA still struggling vs lefties. Dodgers tough on road, but Reds playing better.
    Giants +105...hottest team in baseball as a dog? Thank you!
    Keep riding the streak.

Wow! Are these lines steals?
    Well, after Saturday anything can happen.

RollinDo

Astros as dogs may be worth a shot. D'backs still terrible at home right?

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEA at +170 becomes tempting when you consider that Price's day numbers and home numbers this year and last are significantly worse than his night / away splits, and his overall decline in velocity. Dude has lost a huge 2.8 mph on his predominant two-seamer since 2012 though his peripherals this year are positive.

On the other hand, Ramirez is horrible. I love backing good pitchers as dogs but Erasmo does not qualify. Seattle does have a sizable bullpen advantage and in view of that might lay a little something on the Ms.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by Down_Goes Bookie View Post
    SEA at +170 becomes tempting when you consider that Price's day numbers and home numbers this year and last are significantly worse than his night / away splits, and his overall decline in velocity. Dude has lost a huge 2.8 mph on his predominant two-seamer since 2012 though his peripherals this year are positive.

On the other hand, Ramirez is horrible. I love backing good pitchers as dogs but Erasmo does not qualify. Seattle does have a sizable bullpen advantage and in view of that might lay a little something on the Ms.

Spot on. Price hasn't been his usual self this season; but Ramirez is just a nightmare..

CHIB
    CHIB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Spot on. Price hasn't been his usual self this season; but Ramirez is just a nightmare..
    Get away game for M's too. It'll be interesting to see what lineup they put out considering they are flying back to Seattle to face Tanaka and the Yanks tomorrow night.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by CHIB View Post
    Get away game for M's too. It'll be interesting to see what lineup they put out considering they are flying back to Seattle to face Tanaka and the Yanks tomorrow night.
    Does that make TB an auto play?

RollinDo

Just stay away from day game...at least I am.
    Why would you take a gas can like Ramirez or why pay all that juice for a Rays team that just isn't clicking?

RollinDo

Looks like Rojos and Athletics are best plays for today (for me)
    I like getting Giants +1.5 at -150...or may take a stab at the ML.
    Not often will you get Giants as a dog...and Vogelsong has pitched well at home...Strasburg on road still worrisome.
    Don't get in the way of a win streak!

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

What about the jays I like them a lot...I agree with giants and I like the astros game to go over the total too.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Just stay away from day game...at least I am.
    Why would you take a gas can like Ramirez or why pay all that juice for a Rays team that just isn't clicking?
    yeah im staying away

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by isukatchess1 View Post
    What about the jays I like them a lot...I agree with giants and I like the astros game to go over the total too.
    Man. Whatever play I make on Jays will probably be wrong...Dickey has destroyed me...When I back him he gives up 7 or 8 runs and when I fade him he pitches a near shutout.
    He and Harang are my least favorite pitchers in mlb.

Furyhermore, really upset at Jays for losing the last series vs Cards...they won Gm 1 and thought for sure they would at least split last 2 games...When looking at the series before I bet on Jays series price, Gm 1 was the one I was most worried about.
    This is the best hitting team vs lefties and they get blanked yesterday....3 freakin runs the entire series!!

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Every time harang pitches I've been taking whoever he faces team total over...its an auto play for me since his stellar start to the season...gonna keep pounding that play every time.

CHIB
    CHIB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    yeah im staying away
    I'll be there but I definitely wony have any action on it. Hopefully Price was inspired by Felixs performance yesterday and that the Rays piss me off for not taking the RL but you just cannot trust whats coming out of the bullpen down here in TB