Davis804
    Davis804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1309

Sunday plays

Awful day all around yesterday, all you can do is keep plugging along.

St. Louis/Toronto under 9
    I expect both pitchers to pitch extremely well today. Hutchinson has been much better on the road, but he is facing the Cards for the first time today. That alone should give him an extra advantage the first couple times through the lineup. The cards until yesterday had really been struggling at the plate and facing a new pitcher today may bring back that offensive inconsistency. Garcia has pitched well in the past versus the Jays and should have that extra motivation seeing how his teammate pitched yesterday. I see a low scoring game here.

bol everyone, more to come

Davis804

Adding:

New York Mets/San Francisco under 7.5
    I expect this to be a very low scoring game considering the pitchers successes against the opposing teams. Lincecum can be very erratic at times but he always seems to be in the zone when facing the Mets. Wheeler suffers from a lack of run support despite pitching well. I see this as your typical pitchers duel.

Fun parlay:
    Under 9 dodgers/rockies
    Under 8.5 atl/az
    Atlanta $ line

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup I agree with the under in the giants & dodgers games. Good luck man those look solid to me

Davis804

Adding:

Dodgers/Rockies under 9
    I have this one in a small parlay I did, but the more I look at it, I have decided to make it a regular play. Kershaw has struggled at Coors in his past but I look for this to change today. The Rockies send De La Rosa who is a lefty in which the Dodgers struggle to hit. No Puig in the lineup can only help the case for choosing the under. I seem to love the unders today, but I see some value in this high number. This game has 5-3 written all over it.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Giants game go over