R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

What am I missing?

King Felix is down to -119 vs Tampon now? Looks too easy this should be like throwing against kids. Books been off this whole series tho on the price so what do I know. Realize they won 2 games ago as -150 faves which they have been last 2 nights. But one of the worst teams in mlb that can't hit should not be favored that much against anyone. Now we get King at only -119?!? Help me out here if I'm missing something.

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

pound Seattle!! EASY $$$$$

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by carll View Post
    pound Seattle!! EASY $$$$$
    Not so fast my friend

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

He's 5-2 career with an e.r.a. just ov 2. Lost his last start to Tampa after shutting them out for 6 innings gave up 4 runs in the 7th. I would expect a bounce back day from him after that especially with Rays current form they are impossible to back. Archer is 0-2 vs Mariners with an e.r.a. north of 7. Just hard to see Seattle losing here but anything is possible like we've witnessed yesterday there will be 2 or 3 parlay buster upsets for the books.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ump trend for this gm...Tichenor is 7-2 favor of the ov. Public currently hammering the ov fyi.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    King Felix is down to -119 vs Tampon now? Looks too easy this should be like throwing against kids. Books been off this whole series tho on the price so what do I know. Realize they won 2 games ago as -150 faves which they have been last 2 nights. But one of the worst teams in mlb that can't hit should not be favored that much against anyone. Now we get King at only -119?!? Help me out here if I'm missing something.
    Was thinking the same thing. Wtf. Gotta go with King but line does look suspect

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

What's funny is in years past when Seattle sucked and had no offense he was usually in the -160/180 range. Now they have a lineup that can produce pretty well and we keep getting him at low prices. I'm just sick past few days laying off games that seemed "too easy" and they hit. Also leaning Phil's, Rocks, Jays rl. Good winnin everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And here we go again....worst sticks in mlb facing Waino and price dropping fast. If you were stupid enough to lay the juice on Tampon in Mariners series then STOP BETTING! Hard to see Cards losing here as well my only reservation is their offense can be quite pathetic often times as well. Leaning UN here any thoughts?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well I was right on the Cards being limp dikks as well. Took them with the UN hope they get a little something going. It wasn't the books liking Tampa so much with that price as they know what I know....Cards bats fukking blow!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Thank you Holiday!!!!