Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Is chacin due to win today?

Team is in a 8 game loosing streak. Never wins when he is on the mound ..... It's coorsfield so forget the who the opposing pitching is ..... I think Colorado is due ....

Any opinions ?

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Colorado found every possible way to lose lately. I'm on Greinke and the Dodgers. Colorado is a 200% different team compared to April somehow.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Haven't had one all week, am I due to eat a hamburger today?

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    Colorado found every possible way to lose lately. I'm on Greinke and the Dodgers. Colorado is a 200% different team compared to April somehow.
    There road struggles have always been there but at home this team dominates ,, idk what's happening to them

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    There road struggles have always been there but at home this team dominates ,, idk what's happening to them
    If there is such a thing as due Hamels and the Phillies were due against the Reds and Cueto, so I wouldn't rule the Rockies out
    Last edited by forthewin; 06-07-14 at 12:49 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Amadeo-Picks

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's not true. Hamels is in career has owned the reds going 12-0 before yesterday's game
    Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    If there is such a thing as due Hames and the Phillies were due against the Reds and Cueto, so I wouldn't rule the Rockies out

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    That's not true. Hamels is in career has owned the reds going 12-0 before yesterday's game
    I understand that Hamels has done well against the Reds, but he is not a better pitcher than Cueto and the Phillies are by far not a better team than the Reds, so regardless of his past history there is no way that it would have been expected for the Phillies to come out with a 8-0 win against the Reds after they just got swept by the Nats, were on a 6 game losing streak, and Hamels having lost 7 of his 8 last starts. In the Rockies case Chacin in the last three years is 5- and- 3 against the Dodgers, which is still a winning record and with Hanley Ramirez being 0-for-7 lifetime against Chacin, and Greinke's struggles at Coors, I am saying that the Rockies as a team have just as much a chance against the Dodgers as the Phillies did against the Reds yesterday, to break out of their now 8 straight game losing streak. Their desperate for a win and as we all know, on any given day in baseball cold bats can get hot and ace pitchers can get lit up. What better place for a home team to get hot, then at home @ Coors field against a pitcher that they have had reasonable success against, in effort to break out of a losing streak? Just saying

farmhouse1

Okay an 8-0 score was surprising but come on man the history of dominance hamels has had and the struggles cueto has had when facing the phillies was pretty evident. I don't know how you can trust the Rockies who are on a terrible losing streak right now, just palaced Carlos Gonzalez on the disabled list and man is their pitching god awful. GL but I would take the dodgers in this spot every time.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Don't touch Colorado until Arenado is back

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Okay an 8-0 score was surprising but come on man the history of dominance hamels has had and the struggles cueto has had when facing the phillies was pretty evident. I don't know how you can trust the Rockies who are on a terrible losing streak right now, just palaced Carlos Gonzalez on the disabled list and man is their pitching god awful. GL but I would take the dodgers in this spot every time.
    No don't get me wrong, I don't trust the Rockies one bit. Dodgers should win this but I have seen stranger things happen. For instance who expected the Miller and the struggling, non leftie hitting Cardinals (without there best lineup) to be shutting cy young pitching Buehrle and the hot, homerun derby hitting, streaking Jays 1-0 in the top of the 7th? Nobody, but that's baseball.

forthewin

No don't get me wrong, I don't trust the Rockies one bit. Dodgers should win this but I have seen stranger things happen. For instance who expected the Miller and the struggling, non leftie hitting Cardinals (without there best lineup) to be shutting cy young pitching Buehrle and the hot, homerun derby hitting, streaking Jays 1-0 in the top of the 7th? Nobody, but that's baseball.
    Make that Miller/Cardinals 5-Buehrle/Jays-0

Amadeo-Picks

Hamels isn't the same pitcher of old , and cueto is in his prime right now ,,, that's the argument ^^

but yea good point , arenando and Carlo on dl ... Ima just pass on this one.

My plays for tonight are
    Yankees
    white sox
    and I had the under9.5 for cards/toronto

farmhouse1

Don't like this phelps guy yankees got going. But yeah man not saying Rockies can't win it's just with everything considered I wouldn't put a dime on the Rockies. But like you said stranger things have happenedhappened

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    Hamels isn't the same pitcher of old , and cueto is in his prime right now ,,, that's the argument ^^

but yea good point , arenando and Carlo on dl ... Ima just pass on this one.

My plays for tonight are
    Yankees
    white sox
    and I had the under9.5 for cards/toronto

All the aces aren't going down today that's for sure. Like the White Sox pick.

Pauulzcappin

why did the dodgers already give up the game

van slyke in for puig and figgins in for dee gordon

fukking rigged bullshit

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    why did the dodgers already give up the game

van slyke in for puig and figgins in for dee gordon

fukking rigged bullshit
    No Arenado, No Gonzalez, 8 game losing streak, a pitcher on the mound with no wins this season, against one of the Dodger's aces and yet it's currently 3-0 Rockies in the bottom of the fifth and it only looks to get worse from here. Looking like it's Strange Saturday for the Rockies.

farmhouse1

Good call man.
    I understand that Hamels has done well against the Reds, but he is not a better pitcher than Cueto and the Phillies are by far not a better team than the Reds, so regardless of his past history there is no way that it would have been expected for the Phillies to come out with a 8-0 win against the Reds after they just got swept by the Nats, were on a 6 game losing streak, and Hamels having lost 7 of his 8 last starts. In the Rockies case Chacin in the last three years is 5- and- 3 against the Dodgers, which is still a winning record and with Hanley Ramirez being 0-for-7 lifetime against Chacin, and Greinke's struggles at Coors, I am saying that the Rockies as a team have just as much a chance against the Dodgers as the Phillies did against the Reds yesterday, to break out of their now 8 straight game losing streak. Their desperate for a win and as we all know, on any given day in baseball cold bats can get hot and ace pitchers can get lit up. What better place for a home team to get hot, then at home @ Coors field against a pitcher that they have had reasonable success against, in effort to break out of a losing streak? Just saying

farmhouse1

Yeah I've only bet on the dodgers twice this year losing both times. Team is very overrated
    No Arenado, No Gonzalez, 8 game losing streak, a pitcher on the mound with no wins this season, against one of the Dodger's aces and yet it's currently 3-0 Rockies in the bottom of the fifth and it only looks to get worse from here. Looking like it's Strange Saturday for the Rockies.

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

worst bullpen in the league right now. wow. the worst hitting catcher in the league crushed that ball

farmhouse1

Wow looks like I spoke too soon

Pauulzcappin

adrian gonzalez is a mother fukking stiff. i hope someone breaks his leg.

forthewin

They love to make things dramatic