Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

Need info on A's, want to make a big play on them Friday

I follow the Orioles daily and before Thursday nights game versus Texas Buck said that team is tired and beat up. He said that they will leave Texas at midnight and arrive back in Baltimore at 5 or 6 am and he told team that he does not want anyone at the ballpark before 4 pm. I think this is a good spot to take the A's, they played early Thursday in New York and then short flight to Baltimore. The Orioles have not played that well at home this year, they are 11-12 at home and 19-16 away. Historically they have always had difficulty beating Oakland at home and they are pitching Tommy Milone, he has pitched well this year and his last three starts his ERA is 2.45 with 2 wins. The Orioles are pitching Chen. He is not bad usually the first and second time threw the order but then he gets racked the third time threw the order and he never goes more then 5 innings, some times 6. Chen's last 3 outings his ERA is 5.82 and only 1 win. Don't let his over all record scare you as he was afforded run support in those games. Oakland is 20-11 away and right now Heritage has then at basically even money at -102. I think this is a good spot to jump on the A's.Good Luck and input is appreciated,

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

ill probably have 3 units on A's. Milone is in a groove right now.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

thanks for the info. only thing that worries me is milone is dreadful on the road when he doesn't get the inside pitches he get at home.

he pitches you inside, gets ahead and finishes off with the changeup or fastball in the outside corner.

Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

Good Stuff, I will look it up and see who is umpiring home plate, that can help if he has a favorable strike zone.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Also keep in mind that Milone is a flyball pitcher on a tiny park. Oakland is also crushing the ball lately except against Tanaka who is just a top-5 pitcher. Over might be a good play as well.