farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early game Wednesday mariners vs braves

Iwakuma vs minor

total 6.5

Just wanted to hear what people's opinions are on this game. Feel free to leave any info/comments on this game. I'm looking into it myself will be back tomorrow morning to see what's up.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Tough. After today's game with the bats coming out, I'd look to play the under but its being pounded by the public as of now. I HATE going with the public. On the side, I like Atlanta. Especially after coming off a loss today. Something to keep in mind, Seattle played a 1pm game sunday, flew across country to play New York, then went to Atlanta and have to play a game at 9am Pacific time!! Jet lag and lack of sleep catches up to them

L_Cheifa
    L_Cheifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

I'd say play the over in this game to go over the small total

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Man. Tough call on the side. Don't want to mess with M's right now. However if a home team is to break a streak, it's Braves.
    I like Under, but haven't won an Under 6.5 bet ever.
    Will have to check wind and other factors.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    Tough. After today's game with the bats coming out, I'd look to play the under but its being pounded by the public as of now. I HATE going with the public. On the side, I like Atlanta. Especially after coming off a loss today. Something to keep in mind, Seattle played a 1pm game sunday, flew across country to play New York, then went to Atlanta and have to play a game at 9am Pacific time!! Jet lag and lack of sleep catches up to them
    I really like the jetlag and 9AM angle for mariners. I think they come out sluggish imo.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    I really like the jetlag and 9AM angle for mariners. I think they come out sluggish imo.
    Maybe so, but in midst of a winning streak you still get jacked a little more to play through fatigue, no?

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Maybe so, but in midst of a winning streak you still get jacked a little more to play through fatigue, no?
    Probably some truth to that but I think the jet lag outweighs it. No guarantee but traveling gets tiresome and then to add a 9am game on top is tough imo. Probs a good game for the streak to end but certainly no guarantee. I'm taking the braves but gotta go w what youre comfortable with.

farmhouse1

Mariners hot as hell lately going 4-0 last 4 overall and 4-1 last 5 road games. I really like this Iwakuma pitcher for the mariners. Usually pitching a good game when I see him starting. Mariners are 7-2 in Iwakuma's last 9 road starts. Braves are 1-4 in mike minor's last 5 games as a home favorite. Looks like the majority is all over braves to me. Pretty good numbers for both pitchers Kinda leaning towards a no score 1st inning prop or 1st five innings under. Braves haven't seen really any of iwakuma and doesn't look like the mariners have had much success against minor.

farmhouse1

Minor last 4 games he's pitched really well against boston, colorado, giants, Milwaukee. Iwakuma has been roughed up last 2 games against astros & Detroit.