tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    Ok, let them ban me... People also hate dick heads like yourself in real life.
    I'm sure not, but the way you talk, sure is...

boomernyc
    boomernyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

service plays expiring membership, sharing the $$$

four LIVE dogs Balt Ariz Mets and Bos

parlay them

2 faves who will crush
    Atl and Oak

AlCar G.
    Update your status
    AlCar G.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    public i see your point but truth be told with all the information available to the public via the internet its easier for someone to say i wanna be a pro capper now days than it was 10/20 years ago. Alotta the information that we have at our fingertips LITERALLY cause we all have cell phones used to move lines in the old days. What separates me from joe blow is ive been doing this for years and have models, feel, skill, and watch a lot of film. Over the years i've made my far share of mistakes and have been studying this market long enough to know whats a good bet a bad bet and a sucker bet(yes people there a difference between a bad bet and a sucker bet). Now what seperates me from the big shots in vegas or syndicates scattered across the states is INFORMATION thats the key INFORMATION i will never have the information that a billy walters has because he has people on his fukking payroll who specialize in certain things i mean he pays people who have eyes and ears everywhere who also have people who have eyes and ears everywhere plus a he has a team of fukking geeks that could probably calculate the o/u number of chews we use to eat a burger if we had dinner with them. This season i decided to bite the bullet and pay for some of that information and its been extremely helpful. This industry is about being on the right side and unless your on 1 of these syndicates payroll you better be super sharp/lucky or pay for the INFORMATION. Didnt expect to type this much but i hope it answers your question.
    Hey Hardcore; when you say "pay for information"; what's out there that you would need to/could pay for that you couldn't get on line or something? Do you mean betting software? The only things I've ever known of that you pay for are betting software or paying a tout. I didn't know there was "information" that you had to/could get by paying for it. It sounds like you pay for information, but are capping your own games. Is that right?

Anyway, I'm really curious so thanks in advance if you see this. Good luck my friend!!!

PublicEnemy
    PublicEnemy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AlCar G. View Post
    Hey Hardcore; when you say "pay for information"; what's out there that you would need to/could pay for that you couldn't get on line or something? Do you mean betting software? The only things I've ever known of that you pay for are betting software or paying a tout. I didn't know there was "information" that you had to/could get by paying for it. It sounds like you pay for information, but are capping your own games. Is that right?

Anyway, I'm really curious so thanks in advance if you see this. Good luck my friend!!!
    I think he was talking about betting software or along those lines...but I could be wrong.

echun32
    echun32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

What tv show?? lol
    "Money Talks" on CNBC with that guy Steve Stevens lol... You haven't seen it!!??

PublicEnemy

Quote Originally Posted by echun32 View Post
    "Money Talks" on CNBC with that guy Steve Stevens lol... You haven't seen it!!??
    No...Wow thats cool, I will check it out for sure now. Thanks

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by boomernyc View Post
    service plays expiring membership, sharing the $$$

four LIVE dogs Balt Ariz Mets and Bos

parlay them

2 faves who will crush
    Atl and Oak
    Service plays are how the service makes $$...not you. What I experienced is paying $$ for 15 plays in which 11 lost.
    Then another case is 2 months tracking service plays and having a losing record 1 month and breaking even the next. Free plays are just as good.

PublicEnemy

Quote Originally Posted by echun32 View Post
    Just watched a preview of it!! This is awesome! Can't wait to get home and watch the season !

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by AlCar G. View Post

No i'm talking about paying or just exchanging information with movers or people who are in or have access to the big moves that these syndicates are playing. Like i said the difference between a sharp capper and a big shot in vegas is INFORMATION. The information i was referring to were sharp moves. Sports betting is all about betting numbers and burying the right 1's at the right time. For example if you knew what Billy Walters crew was betting at or around the same time his movers are burying it your gonna get down as much as you can. There's alotta MULTI-MILLION $$ syndicates out there and if you can get on the same side as them your gonna make alot more money than you lose to say the least. Sharp bettors bet numbers not teams. I do my own capping and make my own plays but if my sources tell me that their being told to bury the other side I WONT MAKE THAT PLAY or i'll UNLOAD DOUBLE ON THE OTHER SIDE. Every night i make my plays and i also play games i get tipped off on. I'm in the business of making money and i dont beleave in following people who do the same thing as me especially when i can do it better if i'm gonna play someone elses play its because i know they have access to that special INFORMATION.

echun32

Just watched a preview of it!! This is awesome! Can't wait to get home and watch the season !
    HAHA..Peep it! hilarious

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

holy fukking tout wannabes in this board lately

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

i'm watching this sh1t. I just youtube'd the preview and i'm still laughing. just another day in the life of steve stevens lol classic. Its BS and a knock off of wolf of wall street but its just to funny not to watch.

echun32

Money Talks is on On Demand fyi...dude is a joke but the show is entertaining to say the least "Absolute BLOWOUT Winner" is his catch phrase hahaha

First 12