Meestermike
    Meestermike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Are Yankees fans a little pissed today...

Wondering if the ++52K Yankee following were a little pissed that the Mariners came in on a make-up one night stand on their way to Atlanta and got pummeled 10-2. Hernandez pitched solidly and got major run support before leaving before the 8th inning. Also, Mariners have the second worst hits stat in the league & are third worst in the league in times striking out.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I'm a die hard yank fan but took king Felix last night. Hard to bet against him.

timc021
    timc021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

im also from NY & big yankee game. Felix won me money lastnight. being a yankee fan, i know when to bet on them and against them. gotta know your stats....

NYRin09
    NYRin09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3536

Quote Originally Posted by Meestermike View Post
    Wondering if the ++52K Yankee following were a little pissed that the Mariners came in on a make-up one night stand on their way to Atlanta and got pummeled 10-2. Hernandez pitched solidly and got major run support before leaving before the 8th inning. Also, Mariners have the second worst hits stat in the league & are third worst in the league in times striking out.

What are you? They lost one game out of 162 last night to a top 5 pitcher in the league. Why would Yankee fans be pissed, no one expects a baseball team to go undefeated. U won a couple bucks on the game and needed to taunt? I'll ask again, literally what are you?