mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

New Week Brings New Thoughts

Finished $400+ last week, so look to continue that this week.. I'm on Andy Murray to start the morning, hopefully he can start the week off in the positive.

Share your thoughts on some MLB picks for tonight. Without doing some research, some games that stand out are: Phillies, Dodgers, Pirates...

Other picks that are possible could be Red Sox since Lackey has pitched well... Maybe the Mariners, depending on what their offense can do..

I'll share my final thoughts a little later, but as always, share your leans and thoughts and let's win some monday on this sunny Monday...

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Hey Mgon.
    I am thinking positive starting a new month.
    April was good for me, but May was my worst month by far this year...same with a lot of people I noticed.

I locked in M's...whether they win or lose, riding King Felix.
    If they lose, double up on M's next time he pitches...just playing him every time he pitches unless it's vs a team he does poorly against.

Like the Phils more I look into it, though Mets seems to play better on road and seem to have their way vs Phils.

Not touching BoSox...reminds me of when Tigers came in hot and Indians ended their win streak.
    Kind of a fan of Masterson too, though he's been bad this year...he was a guy I backed a lot lasy year at home...He is still their Ace...they will be confident they can break Boston's streak

mgoncalves10

Well, Andy Murray helped me start the week with a win.. Lets keep it rolling tonight. Going to do some research right now and then will share my thoughts.

mgoncalves10

Mariners at -124 is a good price for King Felix. Yankees aren't hitting well, and it looks like they'll be without Teixeira and Carlos Beltran. With Cano confirmed back in the lineup for the Mariners, gotta go with the visitors here..

Was also looking at the Under 7.5... Not thinking the Yanks will put up much against Hernandez, and Phelps has pitched well lately.. What are your thoughts?

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
    Mariners at -124 is a good price for King Felix. Yankees aren't hitting well, and it looks like they'll be without Teixeira and Carlos Beltran. With Cano confirmed back in the lineup for the Mariners, gotta go with the visitors here..

Was also looking at the Under 7.5... Not thinking the Yanks will put up much against Hernandez, and Phelps has pitched well lately.. What are your thoughts?
    Wind may be a factor...11 mph straight out a factor?
    I see line moving to total of 8 now...likely due to that.

RollinDo

I am going with one of my rare plays on Mets ML and Phils +1.5

Looks like it could go either way. Putting a little more on Phils +1.5 so that I break even if they win SU...lose some but not much if Phils don't cover.

RollinDo

Just thinking mostly about my +950 wager on Spurs series and how to hedge...hate to come away with nothing if Heat win it all.

mgoncalves10

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Wind may be a factor...11 mph straight out a factor?
    I see line moving to total of 8 now...likely due to that.
    I still see it at 7.5, but from the time i posted that first message until now, the Mariners ML has gone from -124 to -128..

RollinDo

Not a lot I like today. More plays later in the week... best to tread light early in the week to hold out for better match-ups.

RollinDo

I still see it at 7.5, but from the time i posted that first message until now, the Mariners ML has gone from -124 to -128..
    If you're gonna play M's get it in now...will only go up from here...been tracking line movement every hour. I see it going up near -140 before 1st pitch.

mgoncalves10

I am going with one of my rare plays on Mets ML and Phils +1.5

Looks like it could go either way. Putting a little more on Phils +1.5 so that I break even if they win SU...lose some but not much if Phils don't cover.
    Was just looking at that matchup, and although Colon was lights out his last outing, he's been poor on the road. But on the other hand, the Mets have done well in Philly, taking both games this weekend, and losing on Friday. Can old man Colon sort things out on the road? I'm not sure. but for the Phillies, +1.5 at -160 I think is good, although I may even get adventurous and take them straight up in a parlay once i look at the starting team.

mgoncalves10

If you're gonna play M's get it in now...will only go up from here...been tracking line movement every hour. I see it going up near -140 before 1st pitch.
    Yeah i locked them in at -128

mgoncalves10

Picks for today:

Mariners ML - $32 --> $25
    Red Sox ML - $30.25 --> $25

Parlay: Pirates, Rays, Brewers, Phillies (+1.5) - $25 --> $203.01

RollinDo

Was just looking at that matchup, and although Colon was lights out his last outing, he's been poor on the road. But on the other hand, the Mets have done well in Philly, taking both games this weekend, and losing on Friday. Can old man Colon sort things out on the road? I'm not sure. but for the Phillies, +1.5 at -160 I think is good, although I may even get adventurous and take them straight up in a parlay once i look at the starting team.
    I got Mets ML for -110 and now Phils +1.5 is -150.
    Would be nice to hit both sides...

RollinDo

Like your parlay except I might go Pirates +1.5...could be a tight game and hate for you to lose a 1 - run game...is that an option?

RollinDo

I hear a lot of convincing angles from both sides of the Boston Cleveland game...gonna stay away. Not a big Lackey fan...will be rooting for ya though.

mgoncalves10

Like your parlay except I might go Pirates +1.5...could be a tight game and hate for you to lose a 1 - run game...is that an option?
    Yeah Pirates +1.5 was an option, but I already locked in the ML haha.. Roll the dice.. Stauffer got stuffed his last time out, and the Pirates put together some good performances against the Dodgers. I look for McCutchen to continue his hitting from last night.. COME ON BUCCOS!! haha

mgoncalves10

Finished 3-4 yesterday, -$20.. 2 live bets on Costa Rica & Cardinals hurt me or else would have been up about $75-$100... Back at it today.. Share your leans...

RollinDo

Definite edge with Reds tonight.
    Giants line-up has struggled vs Homer.
    Reds are playing well...nice price for -115.
    Rockies are my #1 play cause De La Rosa wins over 75% of home games, Rockies had a day off to rest after a bad road trip.
    Tigers ML I like too...doing a series chase with them...think Tigers get back to winning ways and show why they are one of best teams in baseball. Jays have struggled in Detroit...lost 7 of last 8.

I really like the Under in Texas too (U 9).
    Wind blowing in at 10 mph...Orioles don't hit as well vs lefties.
    Texas totals are always a shade high. Saunders is not great, but has faired well vs O's line-up and so has Jimenez vs Texas line-up.
    Both pens are decent too.