Davis804
    Davis804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1309

June 1st plays

San Diego/White Sox under 7.5
    Sale gets an earlier start than expected start today but I still expect the same results. I don't expect many runs today as Stults should have extra motivation as well pitching against his former team. Runs should be at a premium today.

Brewers $ line
    Kylel Losche has been very good this year especially at home. Samardzija finally earned his first victory of the season, as he has been dominate all year but we all know he suffers from a lack of run support. He does struggle in day games over the past two seasons and I see a letdown after getting that first win. The cubs offense comes back to reality today. I expect the Brewers to bounce back at home.

Rangers/Nationals under 7
    Roark has pitched superb at home all year long and that should continue this afternoon against a suddenly struggling Ranger offense. Dervish has never faced the Nationals which will benefit him, as if he needed any other advantages. I see a 3-2 type of game.

Fun Parlay
    Twins $ line
    Royals $ line
    Under 7 mets/phillies

Bol today everyone
    Last edited by Davis804; 06-01-14 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Forgot word

Davis804

Adding:

Detroit -1.5 vs Seattle
    Max Scherzer has typically pitched very well in the month of June as well as against the Mariners as we'll. I look for him to rebound from some rough starts and put together a solid outing. The tigers are sending out all righties against their young lefty. This will be their first time seeing him but Elias has been roughed up recently and this trend should continue today.

mrluck24
    mrluck24's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

Davis804

Adding the Sunday night game...

Pittsburgh Pirates $ line
    Going out on a limb here but I see some value here. I'll take the best hitting team in baseball at night and a pitcher who has had two consecutive quality starts. Greinke has had his ups and downs with the pirates throughout his career. I see a low scoring game with Pittsburgh coming through at the end.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Night play is looking good

AntGualdieri1
    AntGualdieri1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

nice picks! looks like a 4-1 kind of day