imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sammy Sosa sure looks different..

Anyone seen him lately? Guy lost half his bulk.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Somebody should pick up Jose Canseco. I think he still has a 40/40 year in him.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Somebody should pick up Jose Canseco. I think he still has a 40/40 year in him.
    I agree... Did you watch that episode of Pros vs Joes where Canseco was hammering the ball? He still got power, no doubt.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Steroids is an old, worn-out story.

MAB
    MAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2798

Definitely looks thinner like in his old days.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Steriods..? STERIODS..? Man Willie beeeeeeeamer this is another big joke... Steriods is like Kool-Aid compared to growth hormones and DNA alteration... ESPECIALLY the later of the two.. All Steriods does is help symthasize protien molecules so instead of your body using 2-3 grams an hour.. (yes only 2-3 grams an hour if can USE) steriods may double that capacity... Growth hormones on the other hand have been around since the 70's when Lyle Alzado mix combinations of growth hormones and steriods yet the media still talks about steriods and are JUST getting around to hormones... I wonder if they will take 30 years to mention DNA alteration...?

P.S. remember when you said it's just a chilly spring day..? Sh*t dude it's down right FREEZING!! It has been that way most of the week with Cleveland getting 4 inches Wed. and even more on Friday... Fall is warmer and Spring is colder... Global Warming my as*....

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Steroids is an old, worn-out story.
    I know it is sir, I'm just saying could it be any more obvious that this guy is off the juice?

ShamsWoof10

It's not neccessarlly true that he was on juiice... First off it doesn't do all that much and second the same could have happen to him as it happen to me... In 1997 I went from being reallly thick and benching 300 to at the end of the year looking MUCH MUCH smaller and benching 150... GUESS WHAT...? I stopped working out and it's called muscle atrophy... ANYONE... ANYONE!!!!!!!! that really has muscle, if you stop working out you will lose it and if you don't then it wasn't muscle to start with...

Hey "Global Warming people" it's snowing in Cleveland again (FOR THE 3rd time this week) and there is 2 more inches on the ground... Mind telling me how putting carbons in the atmosphere causes that..? Do you guys question ANYTHING the media says...?

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Hey "Global Warming people" it's snowing in Cleveland again (FOR THE 3rd time this week) and there is 2 more inches on the ground... Mind telling me how putting carbons in the atmosphere causes that..? Do you guys question ANYTHING the media says...?
    As I said in reply to another one of your rants, global warming is linked with the increased frequency and intensity of extreme weather conditions. It's not all about the planet getting hotter.

And incidentally, from which media to you gain your opinions?
    Last edited by tacomax; 04-08-07 at 05:49 PM.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Steriods..? STERIODS..? Man Willie beeeeeeeamer this is another big joke... Steriods is like Kool-Aid compared to growth hormones and DNA alteration... ESPECIALLY the later of the two.. All Steriods does is help symthasize protien molecules so instead of your body using 2-3 grams an hour.. (yes only 2-3 grams an hour if can USE) steriods may double that capacity...
    Looks like slugger has re-registered.

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    As I said in reply to another one of your rants, global warming is linked with the increased frequency and intensity of extreme weather conditions. It's not all about the planet getting hotter.

And incidentally, from which media to you gain your opinions?
    I know what you said... that's not what I asked and if I wanted that answer I would turn on CNN, MSNBC, or watch that Al Gore garbage... WHAT I ASKED WAS how does putting green hizzy gasses (CO) in the atmosphere create extreme weather conditions...? I took Enviormental Science and my professor had no answer either... You guys don't know that is why you go along with what is said... In sports you fade the media because you actually know what you are talking about...

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats uncalled for Mr.Austin!
    Last edited by bigboydan; 04-08-07 at 10:22 PM. Reason: not allowed here!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    I know it is sir, I'm just saying could it be any more obvious that this guy is off the juice?
    Guess it's just that it doesn't bother me that much that players tried it, GV. And I've become so bored with the media and the way they've covered the whole deal. Ten years ago, they wouldn't report a thing about it because all they had were 'suspicions,' and yet now they won't vote on certain players for the HOF because of the same suspicions. Any player that tried them to begin with just to get over an injury quicker, I've got no problem with that. And the ones who really abused the stuff, well, I suspect a lot of them will pay for that with a shorter life in the end, and least a shorter quality of life healthwise.

Oh, and shamswoof, I believe the Weather Forum is a few down (see Private Forum). This is the Baseball Forum, thanks.

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Oh, and shamswoof, I believe the Weather Forum is a few down (see Private Forum). This is the Baseball Forum, thanks.
    That's what I thought Wille Bee...that's what I thought...

I personally don't care what these guys take as long as they get the job done.... The NFL is lucky I am not an owner because right next door to my stadium I would have a gentics research lab with the top scientists... Steroids and hormones would be forgotten about... Oh he tore everything in his knee... no problem he'll be back by Sunday...

BTW some NFL players are saving the ambilico cords of the new borns for stem cells now why would they be doing that guys.. and the media talks about steriods.. pleeeeease.....