remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

im broke

Ima be broke. It's all gone for the 2nd time this month the bank

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

May has really been a lopsided month....been paying close attention to bettors on sites like this...you either lost big in May or cleaned up...anyone just about break even?
    So crazy what has happened on pretty much a nightly basis.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i was up 3k, i went down to dead even. I then went -1200 below bankroll. Yesterdya and day before I fought for being up $1400. Today Im scared to even check. Probably -$1000-2000

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Sorry man.
    Join the club of many members who end up losing in betting...ain't easy to consistently win.
    Got a suggestion...be more selective in June.
    Find out pitchers who win 70% of their games and just play them every time they pitch at ML price (if reasonable) or at -1 or -1.5...limit other plays...finding so much of baseball is coin flips and all it takes is 1 inning to determine the outcome.
    Choose a couple teams and tail them when they start hot streaks. I will be backing Tigers, Braves (at home)...Oakland on road.
    Let's kick off June with a strong start and be smarter.

SeanL69
    SeanL69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I took the LAA -1.5 2 nights ago live in the 4th when it was 0-0 at +210. It was 3-1 Angels in the 7th.

I thought I had made a great call but management allowed the starter to go back out there and he put two on right away. That was a huge mistake by management and not only cost them the game but destroyed the kid's confidence.

By the time it's all said and done it was a 6 run inning for oakland and i lost in blowout fashion...a game that should have been a win.

Mistakes, miscues by management cannot be handicapped. That is what's most troublesome.

SeanL69

It's like the coaches that go for it on 4th and 2 in college. And you're thinking, please just kick and put points on the board.

It's hard enough capping. Let alone dealing with these managers/coaches and predicting WTF they are going to do

SeanL69

I think fading the royals can prove profitable. They are the biggest joke in baseball yet they are favored quite often. I remember not too long ago they were -180 vs Houston, a series which they got swept. by HOUSTON

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by SeanL69 View Post
    I think fading the royals can prove profitable. They are the biggest joke in baseball yet they are favored quite often. I remember not too long ago they were -180 vs Houston, a series which they got swept. by HOUSTON
    Looking to fade them tomorrow

SeanL69

Billy Butler should be playing AA

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I agree, KC needs to be faded. I also like Cleveland in this home series vs the Red Sox. Cleveland is playing good ball and the last time a team came in hot (tigers) the Indians swept them. Classic case of buy low sell high

Best of luck!

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

-450 from bankroll here.

TheDominican
    TheDominican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

As long as Dayton Moore is in KC you can be sure they will be overrated, Same with Cashman and the Yanks (the yanks always fix somewhat their problems cause they have money) Next year the Cubs will be overrated too.

The amount of TJ this year will make for an interesting august/september when the arms are tired, I would be fun to see if vegas will adjust accordingly.