Weather in Washington Suggesting under 7

Wash nats/ Texas rangers

74 degrees
    Cloudy
    Humidity is 88%
    Wind is SE 8 mph
    Visibility is 10.00 mi
    Pressure is 29.98 inHg

not only does the weather suggest an under, but if you like to fade the public most are on the over.

my money is on 'under' 7

gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

Under for
    me is at 2.05

PublicEnemy
    PublicEnemy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gottimhimmel this information is greatly appreciated, I have a couple more questions that I hope you don't mind answering. And I've always wanted to research this, but never really had the time. Is there a certain type of weather that suggest the OVER/UNDER and if so whats is the hit rate of this? For Example, The other day I had the Over in SD/ARI and to start the game, the roof was closed. then in the 4th or 5th innning, they opened the roof, and everyone started hitting BOMBS! I dont know the what the weather was inside with roof closed, and then when it was opened but it would be interesting to know that if there is a specific weather type that the games will usually go Over/Under....any explanation or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck!

gottimhimmel

Hi publicenemy, I'm going to apologize in advance for my lack of hard evidence. i'm a recreational bettor.
    My dad played college ball at TCU and was offered to play in the minor leagues but turned it down to go to college. I asked him one time about any advice he could give me, and what he told me was that the ball gets heavier the colder it is, muscles aren't loose, etc. I'm in north texas (dfw are) so 74 degrees for me is pretty cool.

As a tennis player I can tell you that the biggest factor for me on this play is the humidity. Heavier air=more air resistance= less distance traveled.

And taking these factors and considering that any O/U bet is about 50/50, 2.05 is good value IMO

PublicEnemy

Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
    Hi publicenemy, I'm going to apologize in advance for my lack of hard evidence. i'm a recreational bettor.
    My dad played college ball at TCU and was offered to play in the minor leagues but turned it down to go to college. I asked him one time about any advice he could give me, and what he told me was that the ball gets heavier the colder it is, muscles aren't loose, etc. I'm in north texas (dfw are) so 74 degrees for me is pretty cool.

As a tennis player I can tell you that the biggest factor for me on this play is the humidity. Heavier air=more air resistance= less distance traveled.

And taking these factors and considering that any O/U bet is about 50/50, 2.05 is good value IMO

Thank you sir, this information will suffice. Best of luck!

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Thanks for the info. Small play on under and also no run in first inning bet

PublicEnemy

5/31/14 12:05pm MLB Baseball 975 Texas Rangers/Washington Nationals Under 7 -105* (N Tepesch - R must Start D Fister - R must Start)

***$105 to win $100***

Lets cash this one together!

mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm also on no run 1st...

gottimhimmel

Yeah i put a wager on no run 1st at 1.69.

nickcruz60
    nickcruz60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4380

Mlb just said the humidity was 38% just fyi

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

dry heat the ball will travel further....look for crosswinds over 15 mph...also cold raw days for unders www.baseballdata.com

gottimhimmel

Think i underestimated how bad tepesch is,

gottimhimmel

Well this really, really sucks.

PublicEnemy

Its not over yet... :-)

gottimhimmel

Just glad they got tepesch out honestly.