inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I like KC again tonight. Not as much last night, but enough to play KC for $1. JA Happ has been stellar his last few innings and now comes to an end tonight. HE blows IMO. He was a philly and then an ASTRO and now he is a JAY. After some phenomenal pitching for him his last 3/4 outtings I feel he comes back to his shitty self. KC bullpen ranks #15 vs TOR #29. IF Happ goes 7 and a big IF even then the Jays penn will repeat last nights loss. KC+120
    Well, if you think Happ sucks so bad, what about the over 9?

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over is the play IMO.

inZane

Well, I see close to 80% of the action is on the Jays, yet the line's dropped from Tor.-140 to -120. I smell another trap and I'm just taking the over. BOL to all...

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    Well, if you think Happ sucks so bad, what about the over 9?

Didn't think of that not bad play. IF KC walks Encarnacion idk if still goes over though, however, jays bullpen is that bad!

inZane

All righty then, so I'm 0-3 in this series so far. Apparently KC likes playing here. Now the Jays are a big chalk and the total is up to 9.5. Can't see laying that big price, so I'm thinking the Jays on the RL, -1.5 +125, and over. These f@ckers gotta wake up sometime! Thoughts?

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    All righty then, so I'm 0-3 in this series so far. Apparently KC likes playing here. Now the Jays are a big chalk and the total is up to 9.5. Can't see laying that big price, so I'm thinking the Jays on the RL, -1.5 +125, and over. These f@ckers gotta wake up sometime! Thoughts?

Don't really have a feel on this game like the last 2 games. I looked a little and over 9.5 seems right. TOR bullpen should let up 2/3 more runs after the 6th/7th inning.

inZane

Well, the over looks good... let's hope the Jays pen can hold 'em down the rest of the way.

First 12